Chris Eagles - MultiMerge Thread

Ibroxblue

Im sure they would have had a rough idea what was on offer before they came up, not often do deals collapse because teams fail to meet the players demands

Unless you're Jimmy Bullard.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

Is what over?

the deal, heading down south. Thats just them really saying the demands weren't met

So he's no signed then? <cr>

Nobody has said he has signed.

Is what over?

the deal, heading down south. Thats just them really saying the demands weren't met

Not yet but once he sorts things out with Burnley and his family Im sure he will.

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

how much did we spend on this waste of space? the guy is utter mince

bad move

pot keetle black?

waste of space stop looking in the mirror

you do know i was kidding?

How is anyone meant to know? doh

Speaking to my fanatical Man Utd best pal - MUTV on the mind and knows his stats like my dog knows his back garden - there who said that he has got a bit of skill, a 'winger', maybe Burnley was his level and he might be fast for Scottish Football but not that fast. A relatively good signing but not that great. Don't get too excited.

Eagles will know that, since leaving Manchester United, none of the clubs he will have been at will match UTD for size, Id like to think his tour of our stadium and facilities and a wee word with Sandy Jardine will have opened him up to the prospect of joining our club

Is what over?

i never said they did.i was just asking because he was at murray park <cr>

Is what over?

you enjoying that emotion ? and go to the official website mate

i never said they did.i was just asking because he was at murray park <cr>

Speaking to my fanatical Man Utd best pal - MUTV on the mind and knows his stats like my dog knows his back garden - there who said that he has got a bit of skill, a 'winger', maybe Burnley was his level and he might be fast for Scottish Football but not that fast. A relatively good signing but not that great. Don't get too excited.

Shut up and gee us all peace.

Thanks Boab, was looking for the opinion of someone a bit more knowledgeable. (tu)

Is what over?

Really?

He needs to meet with family etc, he's not going to stay here.

he doesnt need to meet with his family all players know what they are coming to as what we will offer wages and bounses chris and his family will already know the offer before they come up, the starting offer

if we need a left winger now what about this:

Eagles Davis Edu Goodwillie ?

eagles and goodwillie have got good shots and crosses and nw that wood be good against the scum this year since borat is off tae fiorentina :D:21::uk:

Is your dog called Emma?

Shut up and gee us all peace.

F*ck up.

Thanks Boab, was looking for the opinion of someone a bit more knowledgeable. (tu)

There, you have it (tu)

There, you have it (tu)

I was actually just about to post asking you what you though. :lol:

I'll gladly welcome Chris Eagles to Rangers, should he sign!?

A player with a bit of flair, skill, creativity, someone to get us on our feet, because he is capable of that. Someone who can deliver a ball from out wide or a set piece, have a strike at goal, and show a bit of arrogance and cockyness... Yes he is inconsistant and frustrating, but so are many players. If signed, hopefully we play him on the right, although I could see Walter Smith playing him on the left. Eagles on the right, Davis in the centre.

His hair-band must go tho :D