Bullard for Rangers

Doc_Gorman

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It must be hard for you supporting a team only there to make up numbers :sherlock:

Hey Hey Hey What a Beautiful Day..

I won't bother commenting on the main thread but I recall this day so well. I actually had hospitality for this game at Ibrox. Great, great memories.

It must be hard for you supporting a team only there to make up numbers :sherlock:

I won't bother commenting on the main thread but I recall this day so well. I actually had hospitality for this game at Ibrox. Great, great memories.

You must have had too much free drink as this game was at Hampdump. :lol:

you should have came to hampden that day mate, would have enjoyed it more :wink:

You must have had too much free drink as this game was at Hampdump. :lol

think he means after the game lol

If we can't land eagles, we haven't a prayer of signing Bullard.

The tims are managing to attract folk, despite them having no chance of getting in the champions league, yet we struggle to sign mediocre players.

I think all the off field matters are putting folk off coming to Rangers and the management are reaping the whirlwind of their incompetence.

I hate being gloomy, but I really fear for us this season. I was overjoyed at winning the league the past 2 years as I reckoned it meant we could go a long way to dealing with the debt, but we make a huge profit, sell players, reduce the wage bill and barely dent the debt.

It now looks like all the positive news about money to spend was just BS to get us to buy season tickets. I just feel I can't trust the management any more. They keep saying one thing and doing another.

The tims are managing to attract folk, despite them having no chance of getting in the champions league, yet we struggle to sign mediocre players.

I think all the off field matters are putting folk off coming to Rangers and the management are reaping the whirlwind of their incompetence.

I hate being gloomy, but I really fear for us this season. I was overjoyed at winning the league the past 2 years as I reckoned it meant we could go a long way to dealing with the debt, but we make a huge profit, sell players, reduce the wage bill and barely dent the debt.

It now looks like all the positive news about money to spend was just BS to get us to buy season tickets. I just feel I can't trust the management any more. They keep saying one thing and doing another.

So we will class Eagles as mediocre? I suppose Ledley is the star turn then? Chris Eagles has proved he can cope in the "greatest leauge in the world" so hardly mediocre. Why would the money to spend be bullshit? Did Rangers say to Burnley please kid on we have bid for Eagles and you have accepted it please? Just send him up and he can tour the stadium?

Some people are never happy, there was me thinking there was another 40 odd days untill the transfer window closes. But fuck it im going to join this negative band it seems fun

So we will class Eagles as mediocre? I suppose Ledley is the star turn then? Chris Eagles has proved he can cope in the "greatest leauge in the world" so hardly mediocre. Why would the money to spend be bullshit? Did Rangers say to Burnley please kid on we have bid for Eagles and you have accepted it please? Just send him up and he can tour the stadium?

Some people are never happy, there was me thinking there was another 40 odd days untill the transfer window closes. But fuck it im going to join this negative band it seems fun

Well said mate, and the reason celtic are able to bring in players is the fact Neil Lennon has a rolling contract, he has a one year deal. He will be spalshing out big money on wages to get players here to win him the league, if he doesnt do it this year he may feel he may be gone by next.

OK, Lets play Bain & Murrays game then, stick our heads up our jacksie's and pretend we aren't losing all our best players and replacing them with lesser players.

The window is still open, so I'm sure by the end of it we'll be happy with keeping all our players and buying some decent new ones.

The arabs will start getting on with the jews, petrol will be cheaper and they will bring back brown sauce crisps.

OK, Lets play Bain & Murrays game then, stick our heads up our jacksie's and pretend we aren't losing all our best players and replacing them with lesser players.

The window is still open, so I'm sure by the end of it we'll be happy with keeping all our players and buying some decent new ones.

The arabs will start getting on with the jews, petrol will be cheaper and they will bring back brown sauce crisps.

Hold your horses, brown sauce crisps? iv been thinking of these for 5mins now and i still cant remember them, who made these?

Guest therabbitt

You're nothing but gloomy so I would suggest that you don't hate being gloomy, it's almost like you enjoy picking out perceived problems with our club.

Why would we have bid for Eagles in the first place if there was no money to spend?

Celtic aren't attracting folk, the wages that they are willing to offer players are.

The management are "reaping the whirlwind of their incompetence". What a fucking load of rubbish, Walter Smith and his backroom staff have hardly put a foot wrong since coming back to Rangers - they are why we are reaching towards three in a row this season.

I look forward to your response.