Administration

FUDGIE52

How close is it, there is something rotten at Rangers just now and we are being treated like mushrooms.

I hate David Murray for where he has put Rangers, he has done to every Rangers fan what the hillbillies did to Ned Beatty in deliverence, the charlatan is a virus and is destroying my/our club.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop fucking crying. You were lapping up Murray's spending in the good times, support the players and the manager in the bad times.

who on here isnt supporting the players and the management.

does complaining about players the managment dont want leaving being sold not mean you are supporting them. especially players who dont want to leave by their own admission.

Stop fucking crying. You were lapping up Murray's spending in the good times, support the players and the manager in the bad times.

I think that we are entitled to cry when you see the mess our club is in. <cr>

Said it before and i'll say it again: The financial situation will get worse before it gets better. Going into adminstration for a short time period would eliminate the debt, and put us in a position where any interested buyer can make an offer without worrying about the bank. By the way, the automatic response to talk of administration seems to be "no way", "it would never happen", "dont be silly" etc.

Consider this: we havent bought a player for two years. We cannot afford contracts for existing players. We couldnt get a contract for a 30 goal a season striker. The best young player to come through in the last 10-15 years has just been sold. Our coaching staff were working without contracts and are currently only on 1 year deals. At the last count, we owed the banks circa £30 million, plus there is a looming tax case for millions more that could go against us. To all the "no, nay, never" brigade - How bad does it need to get before administration is at least some kind of possibity?

especially players who dont want to leave by their own admission.

A player under contract states: "I don't want to leave."

So, they do not have to leave. Same player then leaves.

Their creativity with explanations thereafter is laughable because, largely, they flirt around the truth like an old whore scared to reveal the reality of gooey scabs so carefully hidden from public view.

Not one of them has the balls to say: "I want more money and without it I'm leaving."

Take for example the most recent outpouring of anguished pish from KT - how 'gutted' he is for his bestest-mate Walter. The same player who only last week wouldn't conclude his (cough) unwanted departure without a pay-off to sweeten the deal?