Jelavic has arrived at Murray Park

Mansion

i am really fed up with this transfer saga. We wanted an answer 2 weeks ago and here we are and we still dont know whats going on. I want us to sign him, hes a good player and he would be a good replacement for boyd who can actually score in europe and against celtic. He probably wants to use us as a stepping stone to the EPL but if we sign him for £3-4m, get a season or two out of him and flog him for a big profit well i would still be happy. Hope this isnt going to be like the usual rangers transfer dealings, pursue someone for weeks, it falls through and we sign some pish player instead at the last minute. I still remember us being linked to John Carew. Thought it was a done deal, he went to Roma at the last minute and we signed egil fecking ostenstad instead :anguish:

Why do people keep on mentioning goodwillie if this doesn't happen. Thompson doesn't like us and 2M pound is way over the reasonable mark for a player who had an above average season

The easy way out. If we don't get Jelavic, then there are thousands of better options out there, than David Goodwillie. He's not even in the top 5 strikers in the SPL, outwith Rangers and celtc!

i am really fed up with this transfer saga. We wanted an answer 2 weeks ago and here we are and we still dont know whats going on. I want us to sign him, hes a good player and he would be a good replacement for boyd who can actually score in europe and against celtic. He probably wants to use us as a stepping stone to the EPL but if we sign him for £3-4m, get a season or two out of him and flog him for a big profit well i would still be happy. Hope this isnt going to be like the usual rangers transfer dealings, pursue someone for weeks, it falls through and we sign some pish player instead at the last minute. I still remember us being linked to John Carew. Thought it was a done deal, he went to Roma at the last minute and we signed egil fecking ostenstad instead :anguish:

Don't remind us :anguish:

Can't we lock this thread until we hear something from the clubs?

Going round in circles isn't helping any of us :( and if anyone hears anything valid they can pm admin?

Reading threads is not compulsory, plus, if this one is locked, another dozen will take it's place.

"We should know on Monday or Tuesday" is a favourite.

Well this is Tuesday ;)

As it was, seven days ago.

As it will be in 7 days time :)

this is fun

Do you reckon they will use that line for a third time, then?

IMO it will be done either way by Kick off Saturday (tu)

Can't we lock this thread until we hear something from the clubs?

Going round in circles isn't helping any of us :( and if anyone hears anything valid they can pm admin?

Reading threads is not compulsory, plus, if this one is locked, another dozen will take it's place.

Sorry for the hijacking of qoute but i fucked the last one :D

IMO the deal will be concluded by kick off Saturday (tu) either way :D

Why do people keep on mentioning goodwillie if this doesn't happen. Thompson doesn't like us and 2M pound is way over the reasonable mark for a player who had an above average season

The easy way out. If we don't get Jelavic, then there are thousands of better options out there, than David Goodwillie. He's not even in the top 5 strikers in the SPL, outwith Rangers and celtc!

There's a lot of people on here who just pick other players they would like too see here because its reported in the rhags. IMO there are better buys out there in europe and england where 2M could get you a better player than goodwillie. I realy like the look of nicky maynard but not sure how much he would cost around and I'm sure there are european based players better than goodwillie

I cant understand why Bain is letting this mob play hardball in the hope someone else comes in tell them to fuck off and walk away the guy might be good but fuck me he is not the only player in the world.

I hate being pessimistic but here goes...

The longer this Is dragging on it seems to me that both rapid and jelavic are simply using RFC as a catalyst to spark interest from the epl.

A) rapid will get more in a transfer fee

B) jelavic will get 30k a wk pretty much no problem

I really want this boy to sign but I've never known such a long transfer dealing at ibrox.

Rapid have been making excuses and changing the goalposts left right and centre and now it 'seems' the player Is doing the same.

As I said I really hope I'm wrong and I really want him to sign so much. Just hate seeing RFC being taken for a mug if that was indeed the case.

Hurry up Bain ffs!!!!