Jelavic has arrived at Murray Park

Mansion

I don't think it's O.T.T,how many folks on here thought we would spend anywhere near £4 million on a player again ?

Add to the fact this guy can't stop scoring,after so much doom and gloom regarding the financial situation this is fucking amazing !

my thoughts exactly :21:(tu)

:lol:

i simply had to, so many fans creaming themselves over a potential signing is embarrassing

get a grip ffs

Honestly? You honestly mean this?

what is it with you and honesty ffs?

yes its embarrassing, dont you agree? hes hardly fucking lio messi or steve gerrard!

as i said earlier, we have spent more on players who have done fuck all for our club

Of course I don't agree. We haven't signed a player in two years and we are on the brink of signing someone who will improve the team, so we get excited about it and you find it embarrassing?

I honestly think you are completely clueless. Some of the garbage you come out with is unbelievable.

deny and deflect simon, its your way, if ye cant debate back just throw bile at it

it is embarrassing, fuck sake, the desperation from some is cringeworthy

yes i will be happy if he signs, yes he will improve our team but ffs, some have taken it too far

maybe its just cos its dragged on so long

eagles thread was the same, fans coming in their pants over a burnley player who was just in talks with us

Are we now dismissing him flecky as hes only coming from Austria? As i generally bet on the austrian leauge i watch loads of live games and this guy is really good. Put it this way had we had money like 10 years ago he would be bought for around 6-7 million. I flagged up before they drew with the taigs last year this guy was good. He is Boyd but with an all round game.

He would improve any Rangers side in the last 10 year,

This would be an exciting signing if it happens

nope

i hope yer right

im not dissing the guys ability just the fans desperation for a signing

All it said on SSN is a fee has been agreed and we are in talks with Jelavic's agent.

He is flying over to Glasgow tonight after the international games. With his agent, so hopefully everything will be sorted by saturday and he can atleast make the bench.

how do you know this

Id also like to know?

Source?

It was on a quite a few dodgy websites but it sounded believable. But god knows if its true, Hopefully it is!

For what it's worth, I was staying at the same hotel as the Rangers players.

Met Velicka and some young player in the lift and the young lad was a good laugh.

Seen John McClelland at reception. I asked him "whats the latest on the big Croatian?"

and his exact words were "he's been over, liked what he seen - but things are dragging on a bit too much for our liking"

I swear on my Mums grave.

I don't know if that's any help, but he seemed honest enough and I thanked him before getting in a taxi down to the Welders.

i simply had to, so many fans creaming themselves over a potential signing is embarrassing

get a grip ffs

yes its embarrassing, dont you agree? hes hardly fucking lio messi or steve gerrard!

as i said earlier, we have spent more on players who have done fuck all for our club

Of course I don't agree. We haven't signed a player in two years and we are on the brink of signing someone who will improve the team, so we get excited about it and you find it embarrassing?

I honestly think you are completely clueless. Some of the garbage you come out with is unbelievable.

deny and deflect simon, its your way, if ye cant debate back just throw bile at it

yes i will be happy if he signs, yes he will improve our team but ffs, some have taken it too far

eagles thread was the same, fans coming in their pants over a burnley player who was just in talks with us

To engage in argument by discussing opposing points, that is what debate means. I think you will find the first part of my post is exactly that.

The clueless comment was in regards to your Lionel Messi, Steven Gerrard statement.

Met Velicka and some young player in the lift and the young lad was a good laugh.

Seen John McClelland at reception. I asked him "whats the latest on the big Croatian?"

and his exact words were "he's been over, liked what he seen - but things are dragging on a bit too much for our liking"

I don't know if that's any help, but he seemed honest enough and I thanked him before getting in a taxi down to the Welders.

you know what folk are going to say here mate

get a grip ffs

To engage in argument by discussing opposing points, that is what debate means. I think you will find the first part of my post is exactly that.

The clueless comment was in regards to your Lionel Messi, Steven Gerrard statement.

i think it would be fair doos to have a wank over Rangers having transfer discussions with gerrard and messi, no? :lol:

you know what i meant

:wink:

you know what folk are going to say here mate

Yup :disappointment:

flecky1, I would love to powerbomb you off my roof through a barbered wire table

Im glad im not the only one who would like to do so.

keyboard gangsters, ya pair a dicks

like you were thinking the exact same as kaflic-cris benjamin doh!

oh how the truth hurts

Why do people keep saying this deal isn't going to happen? Yes i know we don't know either way if it will or it won't but in my opinion i think if it wasn't going to happen Rangers would have said they are moving on like what they did with Eagles so for that reason I'm staying positive.

flecky1, I would love to powerbomb you off my roof through a barbered wire table

Im glad im not the only one who would like to do so.

keyboard gangsters, ya pair a dicks

like you were thinking the exact same as kaflic-cris benjamin doh!

oh how the truth hurts

haha what? keyboard gangsters. No I am just implying you are a veryt annoying poster.