Jelavic has arrived at Murray Park

Mansion

hes played miller wide left before, so i dont know what your talking about never in a million years <cr>

i dont think he would put any of them 3 on the bench at all

beattie wont be a sub :lol: jelavic is 4m worth of goals goals goals and miller is walters trusted striker

more than likely miller is off

great headache to have though

:)

He played Miller wide left when we had other guys to play up top. Miller is our best striker at the moment, not to play him CF would be criminal and I don't think even Smith would do that!

Why won't Beattie be a sub?

Am i the only 1 on here who this webster is a Goat? He cant play football. Lump the ball away and put your head in the way. hope Rangers sell him with Velicka.

Webster is jinxed - injured all the time in blue, boot him to dundee utd and get conway in exchange

Shagger

Whittaker...BOOGIE...WEIR....PAPAC

DAVIS....EDU....McCULL

MILLER...JELAVIC....BEATTTIE

When we dont have the ball. Beattie and miller help out the midfield and Jelavic stays up top. When we have the ball! it turns ito a 4-3-3 having 3 strikers. Naismith and laff are perfect subs for Beattie and miller. If its not working for Jelavic? you have a choice of Miller and Beattie to put up top. there is a load of options there.

Wait a minute.... before we start thinking about formations, we should make sure the guy is signed up to the club first. I really hope he does drop this pay-off pish and come to us and plays in the champions league and knows what it's like to play for a real club!

I'm desperate for more news on this, I hope we hear from Bain soon.

Wait a minute.... before we start thinking about formations, we should make sure the guy is signed up to the club first. I really hope he does drop this pay-off pish and come to us and plays in the champions league and knows what it's like to play for a real club!

I'm desperate for more news on this, I hope we hear from Bain soon.

(tu) I wonder if he'll sign before we get to 300 pages? :crabflute:

Off topic but what's the deal with Georgie Welcome? Not heard much, not had the chance to come on the past few days so is he still on trial?

I heard he was signing today :) Not sure though.

So Jelavic wants to forget all about a pay off from Rapid Vienna now? Tell him to stick it!

He had his chance to sign for us and he fucked about for too long. Rangers are nobody's bitch!

Take the £4m and bring in a couple of wingers.

So Jelavic wants to forget all about a pay off from Rapid Vienna now? Tell him to stick it!

He had his chance to sign for us and he fucked about for too long. Rangers are nobody's bitch!

I agree with your sentiments... but I'd still like to see this lad at The Rangers. (tu)

Don't talk nonsense. Where has Jelavic even said he won't sign for us till he gets money from Rapid? Do you know the in's and out's of this deal i take it? The only thing we have heard from Jelavic is how he would love to play for us, and that's still the way it is.

No one knows what is going on with this deal. Stop taking everything you read from rags, with no quotes at all, as gospel.

wish that were true, weve been the mhedias bitch for years now

:(

(tu)

jelavic PLUS 2 wingers and a defender will do me :)

Seems a hit harsh, unless Rangers set him some sort of deadline then he was intitled to try and sort out whatever problems he had with Rapid Vienna before accepting anything from us. Plus there's the fact none of us are even sure of the whple story.

If the oppertunity is still there to bring him in and it won't stop us going for other players such as wingers then we should do it.

The pay off he was wanting from Rapid Vienna was apparently around £130,000. With £15,000 a week wages he could make that up in 3 months.

Yes, apparently. Do you, or anyone else know that this is the reason Jelavic hasn't signed for us yet? If you are going to accuse the guy of fucking us about you should be a lot more factual with it, because from where i'm sitting it looks as though Jelavic wants to sign for us but there is a lot of bits and pieces standing in the way so far that can hopefully be resolved over the next week.

Yes, apparently. Do you, or anyone else know that this is the reason Jelavic hasn't signed for us yet? If you are going to accuse the guy of fucking us about you should be a lot more factual with it, because from where i'm sitting it looks as though Jelavic wants to sign for us but there is a lot of bits and pieces standing in the way so far that can hopefully be resolved over the next week.

And from where I'm standing, a fee has been agreed between the two clubs and it's up to Jelavic.

As far as I can see, he's the one stalling. Was it not reported that a fee of around £4.2m had been agreed some time last week?

Fair enough if Jelavic is trying to get as much out of Rangers/Rapid as we can, but I would not like our club to be held to ransom by anyone.