Jelavic has arrived at Murray Park

Mansion

If it's true he's willing to walk out on a club, is that really what we want?

What if in a years time a Villa or an Everton offer us decent money, but not what we value him at and we reject it? Does that mean he's going to do the same to us?

Obviously Rapid have made the situation worse by their actions, but that's just something worth thinking about.

What if in a years time a Villa or an Everton offer us decent money, but not what we value him at and we reject it? Does that mean he's going to do the same to us?

Obviously Rapid have made the situation worse by their actions, but that's just something worth thinking about.

Said that a few pages back. Thats why a kin see him playing the night n geein it his all tae repay the fans

Until he has signed a contract and has been paraded inside Ibrox I will refuse to get too far ahead of myself.

We have been kicked in the balls quite a lot with this transfer over the past few weeks.

When would we ever reject a bid :pipe:

I can remember you losing respect for Nacho over the same sort of thing?

I suppose the way Rapid have handled the whole affair, who wouldn't act that way?

We wouldn't disrespect a player the way Rapid have, they've been toying us about, but they've been toying him about as well.

We'd treat a player with some respect, and if a team comes in next year offering 10x what we've paid for him, I bet we'd take it ;)

I know what you're saying Goat I'm sure you started a thread about Nacho Novo regarding the same thing.

I'm a hypocrite i don't mind if someone does it to get to my club (tu)

Think tims prefer reading about a transfer thats actually movin :lol:

I'm bouncing off the walls at the thought of attacking charlie mulgrew with Weiss and Jelavic whilst retaining Bougherra, Davis and the rest of the boys!

HERE WE FUCKING GO! :D

I've often been wary of players who have made waves at their previous clubs, but in this case Jelavic stated that he had done a good job for Rapid and asked them to repay him by playing fair and letting him go to Rangers. They have done everything in their power to fuck him over in that respect so I can see why he might feel this way.

You have to remember though Rapid accepted our bid, allowed us to talk to Jelavic and we agreed terms with the player. Then they decided against letting him go. In my opinion that is completely disrespectful to the player.

If a team comes in for him when he is at us and we accept the bid then I would expect us to allow him to leave if he wished. He has not put in a transfer request, he just feels he should be shown some courtesy by the club since they were the ones who decided to listen to offers in the first place.

I reckon they where planning in letting him go all along and just showing the fans they tried everything to keep him?

read something similar on a rapid forum a couple of weeks ago about one of their strikers last season. could be some truth in that^ (tu)

fuck sake lads, remember this away back on page 1 of the thread :lol:

NIKICA JELAVIC could be 90 minutes away from landing a move to Rangers - if Rapid Vienna crash out of Europe tomorrow.

Gers have already had one bid for the Croat hitman turned down.

That hasn't stopped the Ibrox side's pursuit of the 24-year-old Rapid striker. The Austrian side aren't keen to part with Jelavic.

Sources suggest, however, that the possibility of him making a switch to Glasgow will hinge on the result of his team's Europa League qualifier with Beroe Stara Zagora.

Jelavic played the full 90 minutes as Rapid bagged an away goal in the 1-1 first leg tie in Bulgaria.

If Rapid don't make it through it's thought club chiefs would be more willing to let Jelavic speak to Gers.

With two years left on his deal they'd hold out for around £3.5million.

If they win they'll want Jelavic to spearhead their attack in Europe.

He would become cup-tied for the Champions League if he were to feature in the play-off round and helped Rapid to the group stages.

That would put Gers off the man earmarked by boss Walter Smith to replace Kris Boyd.

Jelavic would already have hero status among Gers fans after bagging three goals against Celtic in the Europa League group stages last term.

Honduran striker Georgie Welcome will arrive at Ibrox on trial today in a bid to win himself a deal.

Gers are also tracking Portsmouth striker John Utaka with boss Smith desperate to add to his squad before the Champions League proper starts.

Another Ibrox target, Bongani Khumalo, below, fears his Gers switch could be off after he was crocked in training.

The South Africa World Cup star suffered an ankle ligament injury and has been ruled out of his country's friendly against Ghana in 10 days' time.

Ibrox boss Smith had made his interest known in signing the tough-tackling centre-back and countryman Katlego Mphela.

However, 23-year-old Khumalo could now be sidelined for up to a month, which would potentially scupper the deal.

Khumalo's club boss at Supersport United Gavin Hunt maintains he knows nothing of Rangers' interest in his star man but he insists he'll be happy if the injury helps keep Khumalo at the club.

He said: "I need to get Khumalo fit for the South African Premiership season which kicks off at the end of this month.

"I hope to have him ready, but there is no chance he will travel with our squad to Rabat for our pre-season training or be fit to play for South Africa against Ghana.

"As Supersport's coach, I am always the last to know about player movements!

"It is not an ideal situation reading in the papers where my players are intending to play in the coming season.

"The game is now all about agents, but at this stage, Bongani is still contracted to us."

fuck sake lads, remember this away back on page 1 of the thread :lol:

NIKICA JELAVIC could be 90 minutes away from landing a move to Rangers - if Rapid Vienna crash out of Europe tomorrow.

Gers have already had one bid for the Croat hitman turned down.

That hasn't stopped the Ibrox side's pursuit of the 24-year-old Rapid striker. The Austrian side aren't keen to part with Jelavic.

Sources suggest, however, that the possibility of him making a switch to Glasgow will hinge on the result of his team's Europa League qualifier with Beroe Stara Zagora.

Jelavic played the full 90 minutes as Rapid bagged an away goal in the 1-1 first leg tie in Bulgaria.

If Rapid don't make it through it's thought club chiefs would be more willing to let Jelavic speak to Gers.

With two years left on his deal they'd hold out for around £3.5million.

If they win they'll want Jelavic to spearhead their attack in Europe.

He would become cup-tied for the Champions League if he were to feature in the play-off round and helped Rapid to the group stages.

That would put Gers off the man earmarked by boss Walter Smith to replace Kris Boyd.

Jelavic would already have hero status among Gers fans after bagging three goals against Celtic in the Europa League group stages last term.

Honduran striker Georgie Welcome will arrive at Ibrox on trial today in a bid to win himself a deal.

Gers are also tracking Portsmouth striker John Utaka with boss Smith desperate to add to his squad before the Champions League proper starts.

Another Ibrox target, Bongani Khumalo, below, fears his Gers switch could be off after he was crocked in training.

The South Africa World Cup star suffered an ankle ligament injury and has been ruled out of his country's friendly against Ghana in 10 days' time.

Ibrox boss Smith had made his interest known in signing the tough-tackling centre-back and countryman Katlego Mphela.

However, 23-year-old Khumalo could now be sidelined for up to a month, which would potentially scupper the deal.

Khumalo's club boss at Supersport United Gavin Hunt maintains he knows nothing of Rangers' interest in his star man but he insists he'll be happy if the injury helps keep Khumalo at the club.

He said: "I need to get Khumalo fit for the South African Premiership season which kicks off at the end of this month.

"I hope to have him ready, but there is no chance he will travel with our squad to Rabat for our pre-season training or be fit to play for South Africa against Ghana.

"As Supersport's coach, I am always the last to know about player movements!

"It is not an ideal situation reading in the papers where my players are intending to play in the coming season.

"The game is now all about agents, but at this stage, Bongani is still contracted to us."

This is great news does anyone know anything about this lad ?

OFF topic lads I wonder how Mr eagles if feeling about all this and Mr boyd who walk out on us for more money I'll tell you :drugang:

Excellent point!

Boyd near the bottom of the championship and that fanny Eagles at the same level, Meanwhile we are going after Jelavic and Weiss both of which are far better and will be playing Champions League football this season at places like the Nou Camp or Bernabeu.

The people that come off better because of Boyd and Eagles saying now is US. We are going to get better replacements, they can rot in the Championship, Kevin Thomson is up to his baws in plaster cast in manky boro instead of getting ready for the Champions League.

WE ARE THE PEOPLE!

OFF topic lads I wonder how Mr eagles if feeling about all this and Mr boyd who walk out on us for more money I'll tell you :drugang:

Aye... fuck them both. Eagles for being so fucking arrogant and Boyd? Well he's just ignorant -- and can't really help it. I see he's leading 'Boro to relegation lol.

Edit: Was really sorry to hear about Thommo though.

Decent lad. Always gave 100% for The Rangers. And those tackles on Keano!

Pair of rides,i hope they both fall flat on their arse,surely Eagles will cringe when he sees someone of the calibre of Weiss willing to join when he's that far up his poofy hairbanded arse he knocks back the prestige of playing for a club like us and Champions League football.

it I'll be Done and dusted in 48hours :uk:

Yeah I second that :lol:

Actually, I'm starting to get a feeling that he won't be coming to us. Rapid are being such c*nts...

But hey.. who knows.... Weiss/Jela/Beattie.. tell you what... Here we go 10 in a row!

We have the opp right now, right here to bury ra shellick for f*cking years! Get it done Rangers!