Jelavic has arrived at Murray Park

Mansion

It was awlays on!!! I dont know why the ET printed that bain said it was dead, when clearly that was BS. No other paper printed it, nor did rangers say it themself - deal was never dead and was down to Jelavic and Vienna for the delay!

the express printed bains quote 1st and then the Et later on that day

are they 2 not linked?

What about the scotsman, the sun, record, metro, rangers.co.uk etc...? after all, they'd also be at a press conf if it was called?

bluenose i neva believed it im just pointing out. And the express is linked with the daily star

Only time i will belive ANYTHING to do with our club is if A) its in the majority of the papers at the same time (not sister papers) and B) Rangers.co.uk have something on it.

thanks for info re express and star :)

A work permit is one of the little things

Yeah your right if he dosent get a WP then there is clearly something wrong with the system. After the Mhanky mob got WP for the Mexican, Isreali, Korean, Chinese and Czech boys

If Jelavic does end up signing for us I would like to see Velicka moved on, no need for him at all and it will free up some wages.

Could we not just loan him out see how well he does ? whats his wages anyone know ?

If the Jelavic and Welcome deals go through, then I'd definitely like to see Velicka sold.

doubt anyone would buy him, we would have to loan him out and prob still have to pay his wages, if not, then another pay off

:(

The thing about Jelavic is that if he is holding out for an EPL side then his attitude is already bad news . Playing for Rangers should be all the motivation a player needs from a smaller club . Think about it : a real chance at silverware each season , a top notch stadium and training facility and a chance at playing in the Champions League . Would smaller EPL clubs have all this to offer ? Rangers should be a stepping stone to no one I tells ya ! :21: