Start of a match

Mansion

^ That looks amazing.

As for the OP, what about STB? Shame they got all holier than thou on us with TBB, as as that video shows, it created a crazy atmosphere.

STB is out of the question as well

they shortened it because of a select minority few singing "fuck the pope and the ira"

^ That looks amazing.

As for the OP, what about STB? Shame they got all holier than thou on us with TBB, as as that video shows, it created a crazy atmosphere.

they shortened it because of a select minority few singing "fuck the pope and the ira"

Could we not promote it better, in an attempt to increase the numbers using the add-ons?

^ That looks amazing.

Could we not promote it better, in an attempt to increase the numbers using the add-ons?

:lol:

sure mr murray would love that when all the media bastards are there looking for any excuse to hammer us :wink:

^ That looks amazing.

:lol:

sure mr murray would love that when all the media bastards are there looking for any excuse to hammer us :wink:

Och, it'll be fine, he's got his knighthood now. ;)

I know it's not exactly what your looking for but I think if we sign Jelavic that we should chant the tune to Seven Nation Army by the White Stripes everytime he scores. This is what Rapid do so it would make him feel at home.

I know it's not exactly what your looking for but I think if we sign Jelavic that we should chant the tune to Seven Nation Army by the White Stripes everytime he scores. This is what Rapid do so it would make him feel at home.

Or we could go with my idea and sing The Billy Boys for 90 mins :pipe:

With the odd Derry's Walls, Build My Gallows etc thrown in for good measure.

^ That looks amazing.

:lol: :lol:

Move Ibrox to Sydney :lol:...We gave Billy Boys pelters for every game and the sound was amazing, so it's a shame we don't sing it at Ibrox.

One of my favourite Rangers songs is The Blue sea of Ibrox, but whether it would be intimidating or not is open to question.