Kenny Millers headed goals.

pcbear

He is a vastly underrated player for us imo...so I hope KM has another brilliant season for us. :clap:

Understatement of the century, he gets nowhere near the credit he deserves because he's a "rhat".

Kenny miller I'd say is probably our most important player next to Davis. Miller brings us a different dimension when he plays but I think yesterday shows that we need to sign a partner for him.

(tu) A lot of people will disagree with you there but I, for one, think you are spot on

I've said it before and ill say it again. I don't like Kenny Miller, what went through his mind when he signed for them then came back to us? I'll never forgive that. But he's one of the most important players at the club

and Rangers mean more to me than my hatred of miller. Also while he wears that jersey he has my support as a footballer, but not as a person.

I've said it before and ill say it again. I don't like Kenny Miller, what went through his mind when he signed for them then came back to us? I'll never forgive that. But he's one of the most important players at the club

and Rangers mean more to me than my hatred of miller. Also while he wears that jersey he has my support as a footballer, but not as a person.

How can you not support someone as a person? Do you boo him when he's buying milk at Tesco or something?