Rangers interested in Vladimir Weiss

if.. we do get jelavic tomorrow, is it just me or can fellow gers supporters see Wattie opting for the 4-3-3 and playing miller, beattie and jelavic in a few games this season :rolleyes: ?

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

another optimistic night, and no doubt i will wake up for work, put on clyde 1 for shug keevens at 7.30am , to be told that nothing is happening................no one has jetted in to glasgow, no deals have been agreed, etc...

its really pissing me off!!!!!!!!!!

HOPEFULLY im wrong though

Manchester City are sending Slovakia World Cup winger Vladimir Weiss to Rangers – for a bigger loan fee than Celtic offered.

Talented Weiss had the choice of moving to either Old Firm side but is heading for a medical and signing at Ibrox today.

He had a brief loan spell at Bolton last season. City had Premier League interest and from Stuttgart.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Transfer-news-Vladimir-Weiss-has-joined-Rangers-on-loan-from-Manchester-City-and-rejected-Celtic-article558275.html#ixzz0x019hurB

if.. we do get jelavic tomorrow, is it just me or can fellow gers supporters see Wattie opting for the 4-3-3 and plane miller, beattie and jelavic in a few games this season :rolleyes: ?

fixed (tu)