Rangers interested in Vladimir Weiss

varga is a coach with Slovakia and is still friendly with people up here . I know people who are friendly with him and have been trying to persuade him to get weiss up here to join us. Just because he`s ex celtic doesn`t mean anything. Liam Brady is meant to be the one tell the guy from arsenal to come to us.

indeed

(tu)

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got a text from Boab while as I was trying to get some sleep, he said that Weiss looks likely to be signing on loan.

Absolutely brilliant news! I see it's in quite a few newspapers too, so there's got to be alot of truth in it. I can see this getting done tomorrow! :D

The Jelavic looks really promising too, but obviously the deal will be dead again by the time I get up! :lol:

Being woke up by Boab, gutted for you :lol:

I thought I'd read that kerrydale street forum there, see what they were saying. They have a 285 page thread dedicated to us! :lol:

285 pages dedicated to the champions and them being second best. :sherlock:

Oh btw, Weiss is shite noo and Jamie Forrest is better. :rolleyes:

boab rolled over and nudged me as I was trying to get some sleep, he said that Weiss looks likely to be signing on loan.

Absolutely brilliant news! I see it's in quite a few newspapers too, so there's got to be alot of truth in it. I can see this getting done tomorrow! :D

The Jelavic looks really promising too, but obviously the deal will be dead again by the time I get up! :lol:

fixed that :P