Honestly, I have seen all I need to from Lafferty

weedurranty

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly some of the blind support in here is awful.

Face the facts man. Laffbot was never worth what we paid for him and he's been quite shit if we're honest. The only thing I can say in his defense is that he's been played wide too often and he's a central player. Still, though. I wouldn't have him in my Rangers side. He's too hot headed and he makes a bad representation of the club. Rangers have always been a club with a certain classiness about them and Lafferty is the antithesis of that. I'd detest him if he wore the green and gray.

I agree he has been shit for a good part of two seasons but there has been phases were he has showed real ability and its the people who just have some sort of problem with him and refuse to give him a chance that pisses me off.

He's constantly played out wide when he is a striker and he tries his heart out but yet he is hated by parts of our own support ?

Imagine playing Miller on the left all the time, its exactly the same thing.

This season he had a good pre season and a good start to the season then gets sent off harshly and these threads pop up right away.

hes not a winger..if he aint going to be played upfront i wouldnt play him at all

and with weiss beattie and jelavic coming in there is no chance he will play upfront unless injuries occur.

Kyle Lafferty is the most hated footballer in the SPL!!! And what does some Rangers fans do? jump on the band wagon. any1 who says that was a sending off is a fucking fool. John Hughes said at the end of the game it wasnt a sending off.

(tu)

Poor footballer, a cheat and a thug.

If there's one player in our ranks that i hate right now it's Lafferty, the easy ride he gets from some people on here is incredible.

We looked a lot better today without him on the park.

WHAT?

The scapegoat for all Scottish football more like. He can't do anything right in the eyes of 99% of people, even when he DOES do something right. Then when he fucks up he gets savaged, even though everyone is secretly pleased that he's proving them right.

Easy ride my arse. What a ridiculous comment.

WHAT?

The scapegoat for all Scottish football more like. He can't do anything right in the eyes of 99% of people, even when he DOES do something right. Then when he fucks up he gets savaged, even though everyone is secretly pleased that he's proving them right.

(tu) (tu)

I think it's too early in the season to judge Lafferty , give him time - he will know himself that this is a defining season for him at Gers , at the end of last season he started to come good ; he'll be feeling the pressure just now with Beattie and Jelavic signing - let's not right him off just yet .

At some point we're going to have to do something. At Rangers you only get a couple of chances at most. He's had more than everyone and still hasn't come up with the goods, time to sell him imo. Financially, sometimes you just have to take a hit and minimise the loss as much as possible.

he has been given chance after chance to prove himself worth his 3.5 million pricetag. We haven't signed a player in 2 years till now so there really wasn't any competition for him.

For me, he should now either be sold at a loss or become a permanent squad player.

angry with him.

A waste of skin and organs.

It wasnt a sending off!! Everyone hates him in the SPL think he could do with your support. I would be more fucked off with McShagger today. but we will say fuck all.

Shagger's acting was disgraceful, Lafferty was yet again involved and yet again he's in bother, he'll never change.

WHAT?

On this forum there's several people who always defend him and cream themselves if he scores a goal or has one good bit of play.

When you look at the abuse Rothen got on here after only making eight appearances you can see some people will give Lafferty an easier ride than they would a random foreign player because of his ulster boy, Rangers fan status.

He will not get a start up front,he will not get a start in midfield,he is now a squad player only and he has to accept that.

Whilst he is wearing a Rangers shirt we have to support him (tu):uk:

Shagger's acting was disgraceful, Lafferty was yet again involved and yet again he's in bother, he'll never change.

Do you think it was a sending off? I think the hibs player fell and made it look bad. And if a player blasted the ball at you from two yards. tell me you wouldnt react?

Lafferty had a good spell at the end of last season but he did next to nothing in his first season and he was hopeless upfront last year, particularly when Boyd was injured from December. I actually felt he had a good start last week but, take away his poor performances and you look at his attitude and how he conducts himself in a Rangers jersey and there is serious issues.

The boy moves from one controversy to another. Trouble follows him around and we were lucky today that it didn't cost us. Our squad isn't the biggest and needlessly getting yourself, and your team into trouble as he did today is just sheer stupidity.

I don't buy into this 'the fans want him to fail' and 'the fans dont support him' pish. Fans can analyse and criticise a players performance after the match or after he's been withdrawn from the park, but every fan I come into contact with or am near in the stadium gives him their full support during a match. That doesn;t mean to say there aren't some who don't, I've just never came accross them if they do exist.

I think there is some ability in there but for me I don't think we're going to get it out of him on a consistent basis and we should be cutting our losses at this point. I don't think he was bought as a winger but as far as I can tell, Walter doesn't trust him as a Striker anymore and because he 'can' play left, he's being used out there just now.

Do you think it was a sending off? I think the hibs player fell and made it look bad. And if a player blasted the ball at you from two yards. tell me you wouldnt react?

What difference does it make if it was a sending off ?, the point is, he's always involved in trouble and that's not going to end.

made a scapegoat by the ref coz brines coudlnt handle it

done nothing wrong and i support him whole heartidly

chin up Kyle, heed up and get back on that horse :)

To the tune of Shagger 10 burds a night - "poor kyle lafferty, gets bullied by refs"

:21:

Honestly some of the blind support in here is awful.

Face the facts man. Laffbot was never worth what we paid for him and he's been quite shit if we're honest. The only thing I can say in his defense is that he's been played wide too often and he's a central player. Still, though. I wouldn't have him in my Rangers side. He's too hot headed and he makes a bad representation of the club. Rangers have always been a club with a certain classiness about them and Lafferty is the antithesis of that. I'd detest him if he wore the green and gray.

Some of the blind criticism is a disgrace - It's a shame that some of our supporters dont have a certain classiness about them......Laffbot?

Lafferty made some decent runs today when everyone in the team started poorly.