Kenny Miller, Forgiven ?

mmrfc1873

293 members have voted

1. 1. Forgiven

• Yes
    • No

I'm not completely sure but I thought we were in for him as well at one point but dropped our interest, not sure though.

not true

i had an argument with his cousin up at forfar about this and he said he went to celtic because they offered him 4k a week more

my answer was , in that case he sold his soul to the devil for money

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

forgiven yes. still find it hard to say 'I love Kenny Miller' even tho he jst scored a gd hatrick though. I like him but I dont love him, cos he kissed the badge.

Actually he didn't and I'm sure now he's glad he didn't.

I'm sure any show of affection for septic was because he used to play with us and he knew how much they swallow all that sentimental tim shit

He knew what he was up against when he was signing back for us, had severe abuse from his own supporters and plenty of critics but he's kept his head down and got on with the job at hand and has been a wonderful player for us since signing back and looks like he really plays for the shirt. Still hard to believe he played for celtic just a few years ago but i forgive him and think he's a player we dont want to lose

I can assure those who responded to my last post in this thread that I bear him no ill from playing for the scum. As I said I was delighted when he signed for them, and disappointed when he stopped taking his £20Kpw from them, as I dont rate the player at all as a striker, and therefore was really happy that Timmy was wasting their money on him.

What disappoints me is that we signed a player of very poor quality for a lot of money and a hefty wage on top, for not a lot back.

I admit his partnership with Boyd worked a treat for us last season when Miller probably had his best ever season as a pro, but I can still see so many faults in his game, just about every game, that I continue to wish for better for our club. Is that so wrong?

I would ask everyone to look at his European record with us, as our main striker, and justify his position. We are continually told that it is Europe where players are judged, well I ask you to judge him on his European performances. Played 7 scored 0. Played badly in 7. That is the cold hard facts of Kenny Miller's European ability, and is a big reason, IMO, why we failed so badly in the last 2 Euro campaigns after a fantastic run the season before he was signed.

Yes, he is on a good run of form just now, but as we all know, form is temporary, class is permanent, and Miller doesnt have it.

I'll tell you something though, we can live with poor results in Europe. We've often had to. What we can't live with is losing to Celtic, and Kenny has been lethal against them since he came back, and as we all know, the outcome of OF games ultimately has a massive bearing on the title outcome, so you can make all the criticisms of his ability that you want but the cold, hard fact is that no player has been more important in re-asserting our rightful position as champions than Kenny Miller.

not true

i had an argument with his cousin up at forfar about this and he said he went to celtic because they offered him 4k a week more

my answer was , in that case he sold his soul to the devil for money

course you did.

pm guy on here called cashncarry he was with me

guys a big fecker and i thought he was gonna lamp me but my patter got me thru it :D

and i dont appreciate you insunating im making this up

Okay.

I do like the lad

HOWEVER!

Its kinda like having a lovely,bouncing good natured labrador

If he bit you once you would still love it but not trust it 100%!.

I cannot understand why ANYONE would ever have the desire to play for them.

here kenny kenny keny! here boy

You can? Do expand? I am not being critical, i am being sceptical ;)

he hit 20+ for Wolves in 04/05, and, last year for us, bar that, most seasons he struggled to hit double figures throughout his career. For me, as an ex striker, thats not a really good ratio, hence the uncomfortable feeling i have as him being our number 9. Touch wood, he continues as he is, because, nobody can question his form over the last 12 months

and what club did you ever play for professionally may I ask? Miller has never professed to be a goal poacher type of striker, but then again neither was Mark Hately, I remember many could not stand him either, then there was the Ally Ally get tae ferk crowd as well.

I have supported every single Rangers player while they have been at Rangers FC. I may think they are dross BUT they get my complete support the moment they step on to a field to do battle for Rangers. You may have been a striker pal but I bet you couldnae lace Miller's boots.

The guys here who comment I dinae like him and cannae forgive him for playing for the scum I can understand. Dont agree with their position but accept it, the idiots that hide this is the reason for not liking him by saying he is not good enough I don't understand no accept. professional managers have picked Kenny Miller for their teams, the scotland manager has done likewise on numerous occasions, ergo he must be a really bad player, aye right, so why are you lot managing, even the likes of Abroath, or Berwick Rangers?

the guy was brought up a hibee, so he played for celtic,along with a few other clubs, he played with them because hes a professional and wants to make good living out the game, thats the reason hes with us. and for that were getting a player giving his all, clearly enjoying himself and banging in the goals, thats good enough for me

and what club did you ever play for professionally may I ask? Miller has never professed to be a goal poacher type of striker, but then again neither was Mark Hately, I remember many could not stand him either, then there was the Ally Ally get tae ferk crowd as well.

I have supported every single Rangers player while they have been at Rangers FC. I may think they are dross BUT they get my complete support the moment they step on to a field to do battle for Rangers. You may have been a striker pal but I bet you couldnae lace Miller's boots.

The guys here who comment I dinae like him and cannae forgive him for playing for the scum I can understand. Dont agree with their position but accept it, the idiots that hide this is the reason for not liking him by saying he is not good enough I don't understand no accept. professional managers have picked Kenny Miller for their teams, the scotland manager has done likewise on numerous occasions, ergo he must be a really bad player, aye right, so why are you lot managing, even the likes of Abroath, or Berwick Rangers?

The old argumentum ad verecundiam, classic logical fallacy.

Loved Kenny since he came back and rattled his double past THEM at the 4-2 game but I know some still couldn't. So I was wondering now is Kenny Miller completely forgiven by everybody after last season and his hat-trick against the mini-tims today ?.

not to often we agree but im with you 100% on this one

also i would NEVER NEVER boo a rangers team or player ever

anyone coming out saying they could not give two fecks about this guy leaving are having an absolute laugh.

Bet they are the same guys who constantly spewed out the "badge kisser" shit when we first went back for him.

Fact is, he has been our best all round forward for two years in succession when you consider goals scored and created, he scored a million more important goals than Boyd ever did and this season really looks like he could hit around the 30 mark.

We have no one with his level of pace or mobility up front and to lose him from an already threadbare squad would almost certainly lose us the league.

Miller must stay.

just Reading the possible transfer thread on here. The amount of people coming out with the 'he is not bigger than the club' and 'he doesnt even support us' lines. Wasn't putting a post in there to get caught up in all that nonsense. If this being another miller thread offends people then feel free to lock or move it!