http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxKQEU08s3A&feature=channel

Probably a repost :)

Also a wee song for anyone not seen it.

Tell all the Tims you know

Inverness is as far as they'll go

They'll not need their shades

Or their buckets and spades

They'll just need a sledge for the snow

I have been to alot of grounds over the years and seen alot of good teams,but michael mols is the best striker i have seen.he played for Rangers because he loved the club.he loved Rangers,and its true what they say.....once a Ranger,always a Ranger.

Don't know what he was saying but you could see the strong feelings he has for The Rangers written all over his face. (tu) A Rangers man through and through. :clap:

Michael Mols. Legend :praise:

would say he was an ibrox great but not a legend that term is used to quick these days.

• 4 months later...

If Michael Mols had of been a bit nastier and went through Kahn that night in Munich then he would have been sensational. What a player!

Sadly Mols was too nice and that injury effectively ruined him. Was never the same player again.

Bump, found the full version with subtitles.

:praise::praise:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHxkvW0tpeE&feature=player_embedded

Thanks for posting that mate, it was super viewing, we were robbed of a huge chunk of that mans career, he got injured when he was on fire as a player and well on his way to becoming an absolute legend.

What a player, and a gentleman to boot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxKQEU08s3A&feature=channel

Probably a repost :)

Also a wee song for anyone not seen it.

Tell all the Tims you know

Inverness is as far as they'll go

They'll not need their shades

Or their buckets and spades

They'll just need a sledge for the snow

Good watch m8, thanks for posting. (tu)

Mols clearly loved playing for Rangers. Class act!

Had he not got the injury he would've went on to similar status in terms of quality as Laudrup, Gazza, Coisty, Walters, Greig, Hateley etc etc

I was at Ibrox when we played Parma in the CL QF game and Michael Mols ripped the fucking arse outta their team and they had the likes of Crespo, Veron, Cannavaro etc. Best Rangers game i've ever been too, the atmospere was fuckin deafening that night. The crows now at Ibrox cannae fuck wie the noise that was made that night. Even watchin it on youtube gives me goosebumps.

Also what a team in terms of qulaity we had then as well, we really should have made it to the KO rounds of the CL then although we always, always had a hard draw. Bayern, Valencia, Galatasary, Monaco, PSV all good teams with very good players. Missed out by a few points here and there though i remember when we taught Bayern how to play football at Ibrox and really should've beat them had in not been for that jammy Tarnat free-kick that deflected in. I'm pretty sure Bayern went on to reach the CL final that year.

Considering we had Mols, Reyna, Gio, Albertz, Barry, Numan, De Boer, Kanchelskis etc really should have made the KO rounds of the CL at least once in the Advocaat era.

Fuckin love Mols! Great man, fantastic footballer. Wish we had a striker with his ability playing for us now.