Rangers deadline day transfer talk

MisterC

if we bought a new LB it means if papac could slot in at center back if there is injurys(dont think we need it but). i think a new RB is a bigger concern coz whittaker is hopeless in europe, but i would much prefer if lafferty was sold and we sign barazite. what ever money made should be spent on a center mid

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently jenas will not be in the 25 and his move to Italy has fallen through as it was Mourinho that wanted him at Inter, so fuck knows if there is anything in it.

I thought he looked shit hot for 6 or 7 months but then fell away. Something weird is going on with arry and his players.

Apparently jenas will not be in the 25 and his move to Italy has fallen through as it was Mourinho that wanted him at Inter, so fuck knows if there is anything in it.

I thought he looked shit hot for 6 or 7 months but then fell away. Something weird is going on with arry and his players.

I do hope your right, another player I would like would be jamie o'hara any of these two would be good signings.

I think the smart money would be on one of the lads we had on trial becoming a signing, if we are going to sign anyone. To that end I would say Barazite or Kerkar most likely.

Although I don't completely discount a Walter-smith-didn't-see-that-coming-deadline-busting-special :)

I think the smart money would be on one of the lads we had on trial becoming a signing, if we are going to sign anyone. To that end I would say Barazite or Kerkar most likely.

Although I don't completely discount a Walter-smith-didn't-see-that-coming-deadline-busting-special :)

Like who

remember that we can only get 1 more season loan deal

We are allowed 5 in total, 4 at the one time (tu)

Also, international loan deals do not count in that 5!

We are allowed 5 in total, 4 at the one time (tu)

Also, international loan deals do not count in that 5!

is it not only 2 season long deals though muff, and the rest are to be less than that?

was sure smith said last year that because rothen was a season loan we only had one more

and when le guen was here we used our 2 with the man united boys

might be wrong though :blush: