Rangers deadline day transfer talk

MisterC

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Boro have had another bid for Craig Conway rejected, so I can't see him coming to Rangers.

I hope we can get a couple of signings in, but I'm not expecting anything.

Apparently jenas will not be in the 25 and his move to Italy has fallen through as it was Mourinho that wanted him at Inter, so fuck knows if there is anything in it.

I thought he looked shit hot for 6 or 7 months but then fell away. Something weird is going on with arry and his players.

Remember seeing him play for Forest at The Den when he was only 17/18ish.

Stood out head & shoulders above everyone else in a holding midfield role.

Think that is his forte, but usually played in a more attacking position.

tbh we can only utilise the EPL 25 man squad rule from Man city, Arsenal and Chelsea i think it is. I would rather take more seasoned pros then groom there youngsters for them(not in the tim way)

Fuck it i hope we pull 1 out of the bag the way we used to, but i genuinely hope KL leaves the club today, im sorry but he just dosent do it for me. He aint a striker nor a winger

CB, we have McMillan and Perry who can cover there should there be any further injuries or suspensions, remember this is how Wilson got his real chance.

Left back, Wylde might get his chance should something happen to Papac even though this is the one area where I'd really like to see someone come in.

Central midfield, whether they be attacking players or not, we still have an abundance in this area, especially once Fleck returns from injury, should Davis be ill or suspended then Fleck should be given a chance in that role, and remember Naismith covering there did pretty damn well.

Should something happen to either Edu or McCulloch, hopefully Hutton can step up to the plate and cover in that area, as can McMillan.

Another winger would be ideal as far as I'm concerned, so for me another winger and a left back should be the only areas we should be looking at.

From BBC Sport's David Ornstein on Twitter: Chelsea may loan out a few youngsters but insist NO players will be joining the club today, which would rule out Begovic. Senior Chelsea official tells me they are in talks with Wigan over transfer of Franco di Santo. "If we all agree, it will be permanent".

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/8954459.stm

:pipe: