***The Official Hamilton v the Champions Thread***

Muff

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every time i see a player having an awful debut i always think of Larsson for the scum, his first game against Partick was terrible but look how that turned out.

I suppose i am always hopeful.

it was hibs as he allowed chic charnley to score from about 30 yards for the winner :lol:

for what what we paid for beattie plus the wages he will be on surely to f**k novo was worth a new contract

not just his fault, the midfield are a fucking shambles

davis is having ANOTHER nightmare in the middle, naismith is supposed to be wide right is he not? yet he is drifting inside far too much

davis an beattie have the best seat in the ground,standing there watching the game go by,both have been truly awful.still prefer davis out on the right.this game is like watching michelle McManus getting shagged by a goat,not a pretty sight.

i would take beattie off put lafferty up wi jelavic and weiss out on the right and naismith on the left

Worringly Davis has been non-existant, Edu's been average, Jela has done well considering the service he's had, Beattie is still overweight and I doubt he's match fit tbh, Naismith has sorta been not bad as has Lafferty, better performance needed in the second half.

Our midfield is poor. Beattie is lacking a lot just now. Jelavic seems to know where the goal is ok and him and Miller could be brilliant. Weiss should be brought on at some point. Foster hopefully will improve, but is RB his natural position?

Foster!!!! Ffs clear ur lines, that is schoolboy stuff

I genuinely believe when Beattie loses his bit off excess weight then he'll come gd

Point is they play for us, we must support them, they're gona be here until at least next may (Beattie longer), so get right behind them (tu)

Foster!!!! Ffs clear ur lines, that is schoolboy stuff

I genuinely believe when Beattie loses his bit off excess weight then he'll come gd

Point is they play for us, we must support them, they're gona be here until at least next may (Beattie longer), so get right behind them (tu)

Well said, too many doubters, i believe beattie will come good. cmon :uk: