***The Official Hamilton v the Champions Thread***

Muff

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can only imagine Smith wants to protect Weiss for Tuesday night?

I said from the get go, I can see Lafferty coming back for the OT game.

It will probably be Lafferty and Naismith on the wings with Lee, Edu and Davis in the middle.

The logic being Lafferty tracks back more and is more experienced, I guess.

At times i just don't get Smith.

We sign a full back in the last day, to act as cover but when we need him Walter puts in a CH at the position.

We sign a winger, someone to provide ammunition to the forwards, then we don't play him in a game where he might perform better against a lower standard of team.

As for Lafferty, I have defended him on a few occasions but even i can't see why Walter would play him ahead of ... well anybody. If you were punishing him after his awful performances then bringing him straight back in to a team sends out the wrong message.

At times i just don't get Smith.

We sign a full back in the last day, to act as cover but when we need him Walter puts in a CH at the position.

We sign a winger, someone to provide ammunition to the forwards, then we don't play him in a game where he might perform better against a lower standard of team.

As for Lafferty, I have defended him on a few occasions but even i can't see why Walter would play him ahead of ... well anybody. If you were punishing him after his awful performances then bringing him straight back in to a team sends out the wrong message.

haha so god damn true but he gets results.