Evander sno

Dennis

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just seen this on SSN, apparantly he is speaking with doctors and appears to be improving

hope he makes a full and speedy recovery (tu)

Good to hear! (tu)

Despite the rivalry, football fans appreciate football people.

True that! I remember being really shocked when I saw tributes from Celtic fans when Coop died. That was the first time I'd experienced a death of an OF player & to see it, although great to see, it was just odd.

Is it my imagination or does this sort of thing seem to happening more than it used to?

Not sure if it's just a case of it being more widely reported nowadays mate. I remember Kanu getting heart surgery about 15 years ago now. Was big news back then, yet it must have happened to someone before him!

If it was an ex Rangers player and this was on a Celtic forum can you imaging what they would be saying. Really shows you the difference.

Sorry but totally disagree

I think it says more about you that you didn't wish him well and just care about what celtic fans say

All the best Evander

Get well soon (tu)

Put your body through too much and sometimes it'll let you know about it. It's getting fairly common in football and other sports now.

It's through unknown heart conditions that these things happen, though.

It is all the exersion that causes the condition to surface.

It's not simply puting your body through too much, otherwise I think you would see a lot more sportsmen having the same problems!

Sort of makes me wonder if all the time/effort/cash I spend in the gym and eating properly is really worthwhile.

Seeing extremely fit guys like Foe, Sno and Laudrup dying/almost dying/getting cancer does make me think twice.