We're Gonna Win!

JRodgA2k8

i cant predict anyfin atall one min i see a naismith sneeking it next a draw or loss....in the words of kevin keegan tho "I would love it if we could beat them. Love it. He’s gone down in my estimation. Manchester United haven’t won this yet, I’d love it if we beat them" :sherlock:

it would be brilliant would go insane if we managed it :craphead:

Same!! Im gonna be the only bear in this country (working in the Faroe Islands). The bar will be packed with scummy manure fans.. Would LOVE to stuff these cunts!!!!!! COME ONE THE RANGERS! *Slams the door and heads to the Pub*

My heart says a draw, but my head says an absolute hammering. :anguish: Wouldn't be surprised if they stuck 3 or 4 past us tonight. I know I'll get pelters for being negative but I'm doing my best to be optimistic about this one.

I really hope after always these "hunches" and "feelings" we aren't left embarassed. Nevertheless, stranger things have happened in football. Come on Rangers.

Will probably regret saying this so close to kick off but we have the advantage that this is our Champions League where as to a team that is looking to win it the group stages are really only a pre-qualifying round.

Obviously Ferguson will want to win (that's the spirit that's kept him in the game until 70yo) but they will not be as motivated as we should be