Davis

JRodgA2k8

Bit harsh I think, thought Steven Davis did a great job. One or two slack passes but nothing major.

We just got a fantastic point away from home and people still want to moan. Beyond belief sometimes.

Agree with this guy i think most of our players played slack passes as there werent many options, Davis made a few fantastic crosses on the odd break.

jesus christ we get a point to away to one of the best teams in the world and still people moan. If Rangers played any different they would of been skelped.

Did you not get the tongue and cheek comment at the start, after every game this season people have jumped on Edu's back for poor performances yet nobody says anything about Davis...

I'm simply making the point that Edu played better than Davis tonight yet some people seem to still think Davis was excellent and defend him every single game he plays poorly :rolleyes:

Whole team played brilliant. Davis wasn't put in there to provide support for Miller, but he tried. He worked his socks off defending, closing down shots and playing it out of defence. We're going to have to start appreciating what our players DO from now on, rather than what they didn't.

Bit harsh I think, thought Steven Davis did a great job. One or two slack passes but nothing major. We just got a fantastic point away from home and people still want to moan. Beyond belief sometimes.

jesus christ we get a point to away to one of the best teams in the world and still people moan. If Rangers played any different they would of been skelped.

What is this? We get a good result so aren't allowed to point out when a player was under par? Davis was poor and can do much better, he is our best player but let us down tonight.

Worst player on the park tonight imo. Supposed to be the creative player in our midfield but he was nowhere to be seen when we were pressing forward. So many stray passes and not enough done when we were chasing the ball.

Beginning to think his best position may be out wide afterall

thought he did well considering the style of the game. hes not a natural defencive player. doesnt have the build either like the likes of edu or big lee. really thought he put 110% in like the rest of the lads. would certainly not say that he didnt deserve a place tonight. no complaints about anyone at all!! thought we might bring weiss on for davis in the last 10 mins or so if we wer going to risk it but walter was playing for the point and im glad he did. risked nothing and in the end that was the right decision! well done everyone!!