Lee McCulloch...

GOAT

He ain't is a forward, he isn't a defender but fuck me he is proving me wrong as he turns into a top notch holding midfielder.

he is certainly doing that, he has the build and character of a holding mid: strong, determind and likes a good tackle occasionally :praise: , he also enjoys the old firm games which is a good thing:P

Aye, another thread made by me and another thread for super Lee.

Other than one dodgy moment in the second half at 1-0. He was brilliant aswell today.

Maybe some people will get off his back?

Nobody more surprised than me how BRILLIANT he's been in central midfield. Must admit that when I first heard he would be playing there, I feared the worst but I was 100% TOTALLY WRONG! He just gets better and better with every game.

Big Lee is coming into his own. I think he could possibly(I said possibly) turn into a holding midfielder a la Ferguson. Edu I thought played Def well but his passing was piss poor, again. He has no aspect of tempo. Thought(besides edu) Was the best line up I've seen fer us. Jelavic was the most unselfish player today and should be credited fer it. :jelavic: :21::uk:

Big Lee is coming into his own. I think he could possibly(I said possibly) turn into a holding midfielder a Ian Ferguson. Edu I thought played Def well but his passing was piss poor, again. He has no aspect of tempo. Thought(besides edu) Was the best line up I've seen fer us. Jelavic was the most unselfish player today and should be credited fer it. :jelavic: :21::uk:

Hope so mate, loved Ian Ferguson, he hated the scum with a passion

First of all, welcome to the forum :clap:

Secondly, why is he called Jig? I've heard loads of people call him this, but have no idea why :lol:

cheers m8, ave been viewing the forum for a while and finally decided tae get involved!

apparently its from his well days when he would get into the box he would fall appart heres a quote fae the herald:

"Lee McCulloch has been known as “Big Jig” since his Motherwell days for a so-called propensity for going to pieces in the box."

big lee has been great for us, long ma it continue