So you fear Bursa

John Satch

been readin how some of you people are almost like fascinated by them :lol: i even saw someone sayin "THEY'RE THE FAVORITES" at Ibrox..)<cr> sounds crazy to me, sorry couldn't hold it ne more...

well, NEWS FLASH ; yer all bout to witness one of the easiest wins of the season on wednesday... :happy:

i know Bursaspor, and they will lose every game in Champions League. domestically they aint that bad but they don't have a clue about how to play in Europe.

Bursaspor (and their fans) are shitting themselves because they're gonna face us.

to be honest, i'm expectin to see a sweet 5 - 0 or a 6 - 0 on wednesday, just friggin mark my words.. :rolleyes:

(meaning : don't let their title scare ya.. "ooooo they're the fucking turkish champions they caint be no mugs".. they won the league because Gala and Fener goin thru the worst of their history..) they're so very inexperienced in Europe and truly they ain't no match for us.. so, just relax and enjoy the game...

The Rangers will easily trash them, and then walk outa this group.

(tu)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I admire your optimism but behave yourself, 5 or 6 nil? :lol:

Two words: Unirea Urziceni

We can't go into the game and go and attack them, otherwise the same thing that happened last year may happen again

Nevertheless, I am relatively confident that we can win. We are at Ibrox afterall...

been readin how some of you people are almost like fascinated by them :lol: i even saw someone sayin "THEY'RE THE FAVORITES" at Ibrox..)<cr> sounds crazy to me, sorry couldn't hold it ne more...

well, NEWS FLASH ; yer all bout to witness one of the easiest wins of the season on wednesday... :happy:

i know Bursaspor, and they will lose every game in Champions League. domestically they aint that bad but they don't have a clue about how to play in Europe.

Bursaspor (and their fans) are shitting themselves because they're gonna face us.

to be honest, i'm expectin to see a sweet 5 - 0 or a 6 - 0 on wednesday, just friggin mark my words.. :rolleyes:

(meaning : don't let their title scare ya.. "ooooo they're the fucking turkish champions they caint be no mugs".. they won the league because Gala and Fener goin thru the worst of their history..) they're so very inexperienced in Europe and truly they ain't no match for us.. so, just relax and enjoy the game...

(tu)

who would u compare them, to in the SPL.???

(tu) that green hools, is a good guy. but he has been bumbing up his team as if we are playing arsenal.

if we listened to him,we would think it was arsenal we were playing.

Better than underestimating a team the way we did last year.

I want the Rangers players to go out there thinking they are lining up against Arsenal

That way they won't get complacent and put a real, heart-filled performance in!

Need to assert our authority right away. And, we MUST treat these guys with respect. Any team that wins that league has some balls about it.

It won't be 5 or 6-0. I'd take 1-0 right now.

but the guy said gala,are going through there worst period in there history.??

remember when the manky mob won 3 in a row.?? thats because we had the worst teams in our history.

The fact we have only scraped past SPL teams pretty much proves that expecting a 6-0 win against the Turkish champions and league leaders is slightly off the mark, not to mention how much we have struggled to win games in Europe recently.

Good here to optimism though. I am hoping we get the win, and I think we are capable but it will be tough and we'll have to be on our game.

Need to assert our authority right away. And, we MUST treat these guys with respect. Any team that wins that league has some balls about it.

It won't be 5 or 6-0. I'd take 1-0 right now.

Completely agree. I'd bite your hand off for 1-0 in fact.

I like an optimist but 5/6-0 is on the verge of narcotics abuse matey! Lol, nah I'm only kidding on

Seriously I'd take a 1-0 or 2-1 right now

Don't get wrong though I sincerely hope that ur 100% correct and I'd gladly hold my hands up if ur shown to be spot on (tu)

(tu)

possible mind games? :rolleyes:

in my opinion, we have to optimistic, theres no point in playing if we dont believe. i also believe gala and fener can't be having good spells as we havent really heard of them in a wee while, with no disrespect. anyway in walter and rangers i trust, and i believe, that we can win the this match.