Vid of brilliant support from undercover in the sheep end

mccoist355

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw this video this morning. My brothers watched the highlights and I think the camera pans on the chap filming that video when Aberdeen score their fiest. Where he is sitting looks like where the guy that filmed it is sitting. I'll get a picture up when I have the chance.

Saw this video this morning. My brothers watched the highlights and I think the camera pans on the chap filming that video when Aberdeen score their fiest. Where he is sitting looks like where the guy that filmed it is sitting. I'll get a picture up when I have the chance.

You mean the Rangers fan that was filing the Rangers support?

Is there a better feeling when at a Rangers game, you and a couple of guys around you start a song and keep it going and just as you think nobody is joining in, the whole stand join in and belts it out? Happened a few times to me on Aberdeen and I fucking love it :crabflute:

Is there a better feeling when at a Rangers game, you and a couple of guys around you start a song and keep it going and just as you think nobody is joining in, the whole stand join in and belts it out? Happened a few times to me on Aberdeen and I fucking love it :crabflute:

Done it last season at the end of the game at Tynecastle , the 4-1 game i'm sure. We were walking out and I shouted ''Hulllooo Hulllloo'' then the whole stand was singing it :D So proud. :uk: