***Scotland v Spain***

G.E.C.

Caldwell isn't even close to fit enough. If he somehow hobbles onto that field tonight then it'll be the last straw for me.

I think it would be the same for a lot of people.

Caldwell starting or even playing would be an absolute pisstake.

Caldwell in the squad is a piss take, not kicked a ball all season, and is fcuking terrible. I hope he starts tonight because he's a disaster waiting to happen - looks like he has a knock tho.

Sky Sports are also saying McCulloch and Whittaker are doubts, if that's the case and they are not fully fit, then they should not be playing. More important games coming up for them!

Hopeless long ball after long ball, constant pressure, unorganised, but I can see the Scots getting a draw.

I'm missing this game tonight, going to a girl I'm seeing's house for the night. Think that far exceeds the entertainment value of watching a Scotland team with no heart, and no guidance. I usually get angry when I miss the Scotland games but this one tonight I don't think I could care less about.

My heart says a Scotland draw but my brain tells me its going to be an absolute thumping.

I'm missing this game tonight, going to a girl I'm seeing's house for the night. Think that far exceeds the entertainment value of watching a Scotland team with no heart, and no guidance. I usually get angry when I miss the Scotland games but this one tonight I don't think I could care less about.

My heart says a Scotland draw but my brain tells me its going to be an absolute thumping.

You and the Scottish players will have a lot in common. You're both going to be getting shagged up the arse at the same time. :ph34r:

You and the Scottish players will have a lot in common. You're both going to be getting shagged up the arse at the same time. :ph34r:

*drops lube in panic*

Say what now?

How many caps has he earned? He has not played 1 single good game for Scotland, ever.

Hes an imposter.

Very narrow minded...

You sound like the fans of other SPL clubs who always slated Fergie! Just because the boy plays with a big club does not mean he can work miracles everytime he pulls on the dark blue mate.

Lets leave the moaning to the sheep etc