• Win
    • Lose
    • Draw
    • Total Utter Annihilation

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm always so nervy and fear the worst when we play them. The fact that I think we are playing some of our best football for a while seems not to matter (or the fact that we only seem to play football for 45 minutes, and beat teams during that period!)

if we play as we did on wednesday then we'll win by at least 2 goals. if our standard drops then it might be tight but they won't score. i'm very confident of 3 points and the players should be too; 'tic are not a good team and have been a bit lucky so far this season, we on the other hand are hitting our stride and playing some great football. time to put them to the sword in there own legodome.

I have tried to look at this as dispassionately as possible.Fact - we are a very effective Team,established and growing in confidence.They are "in the making" with one or two reasonable individuals who have yet to prove themselves at this level.We have had a much tougher opening to the season than they have and we are still 100%.In Europe we have been complimented and they have been ridiculed.Lennon is still a rookie whereas Walter is being compared to the greatest ever Scottish Managers.They have more reason to fear us than we them.So all in all I think we will get the victory we want or at least a draw.I cannot see them beating us other than through dodgy decisions or the like.My only fear for us is our slowness to start.We have given other teams leads before destroying them and even against Valencia we looked overawed in the first 15 minutes before we started to believe in ourselves.I am reminded of big Ammo's side winning the League at the Piggery and Tims throwing themselves out of the upper stands in pure despair.Bring it on!!!!!!!

I said 3-0 yesterday. But now that its less than 24 hours away, I'd take 1-0. Always seems this way. Very, very nervous now!

I cannot see us losing (I never can). But anytime they have been attacked, they look vulnerable. lemon has an excellent record. It must be said and I'm certain Walter and the management team are ensuring we are as ready as we can be.

Something has to give. And it won't be us. watp. (tu)

Not over confident, just quietly confident. I see nothing to fear from the scum and if we do our job then victory will be ours. By lunchtime tomorrow though, I will be predicting that we will hammer then and Walter will stick the nut on scumbag lemmon

I am always negative and play down our chances so i don't seen a win for us tomorrow. We will definately need to be more clinical tomorrow than we were versus Valencia as we will probably only get two or three chances tomorrow.

Would definately take a draw as it's the hardest game in our domestic season.