Levein - ridiculous

Boab

He's fast losing the faith of the fans and the players.

I noticed Steven Fletcher was in the Record today having a go at him for the 4-6-0 and him being sat in the stands for both games.

Was he?

*Goes to look*

http://www.<No links to this website>/football/scotland/2010/10/25/scotland-tactics-row-continues-as-steven-fletcher-blasts-craig-levein-over-4-6-0-line-up-86908-22657037/

He's fast losing the faith of the fans and the players.

I noticed Steven Fletcher was in the Record today having a go at him for the 4-6-0 and him being sat in the stands for both games.

If I was a £7m Premiership striker, I would be raging as well!

its our only free midweek between now and the middle of december. he can shove it up his arse - although for players from the wee teams who dont have europe (ie all the rest of them) it might give them a chance but none of our players should even be called into the squad.

How is this meant to prepare the players for their EC qualifying games? It's a no-win situation as far as Im concerned. He's probably thinking its a chance to get a confidence boosting win, but any positive result is tempered by the fact that it's against a lowly ranked team, and if they draw or lose they will be absolutely slaughtered by all and sundry.

Does the same rules apply for friendlies as actual matches regarding players having to be available for their country?

If the Rangers are still going strong in Europe, and obviously we'll be sitting atop the SPL, then our squad is gonna need all the rest it can get.

I see little merit in this as well. It may be a chance to look at fringe players and see who is ready to step up, better to do that against weaker teams than a top team. I just hope our players are given a rest from this and Levein shows some common sense and gives fringe players a run out.

We should just say "Look we are playing the most amount of football games in Scotland/UK, trying to boost our co-efficent. So ye can fuck off if yer wanting our players"

None of this they are injured. Just tell em to fuck off. We have the leverage. Especially in this pointless fixture.