Klasnic

Polo

Bolton Wanderers footballer Ivan Klasnic has been arrested and bailed on suspicion of raping a teenager.

The Croatian international was bailed pending further inquiries

It is alleged a 17-year-old girl was sexual assaulted at an apartment in Manchester city centre early on Monday.

The 30-year-old Croatian international was arrested and later released until November 1 pending further inquiries.

Reports said Klasnic was not at the address when the complaint was made.

Greater Manchester Police has declined to give any further details about the alleged incident.

The former Nantes and Werder Bremen player has scored twice in four appearances for Bolton this season.

He was sent off in his last match against Stoke on October 16 soon after hitting the winning goal.

Klasnic is due to face Liverpool this week after serving a one-match suspension.

A spokesman for Bolton Wanderers said the club had no comment to make.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/Bolton-Footballer-Ivan-Klasnic-Arrested-And-Bailed-On-Suspicion-Of-Rape/Article/201010415781589?lpos=UK_News_News_Your_Way_Region_8&lid=NewsYourWay_ARTICLE_15781589_Bolton_Footballer_Ivan_Klasnic_Arrested_And_Bailed_On_Suspicion_Of_Rape

:anguish:

That is just it. If he did rape her, then may he rot in hell, but...

Stupid wee slut + Rich, famous guy + accusations = potential pay day

Only need to look at the McGregor situation to see how easy it is to accuse somebody of rape. It's very hard to prove/disprove either way.

This, McGregor was victimised for something he didn't do.

Considering Klasnic is lucky to be alive let alone playing football after 2 kidney transplants then you would think he would know better than to get involved in this.

Although I'm of the opinion he's innocent until proven guilty.

:lol: at the people who have him guilty already, that's embarrassing!

Yup. There's been more than enough cases where the 'victim' has been lying. Jonny Evans and Allan McGregor have been two victims of false claims. I hope it's not true.

That is just it. If he did rape her, then may he rot in hell, but...

Stupid wee slut + Rich, famous guy + accusations = potential pay day

Only need to look at the McGregor situation to see how easy it is to accuse somebody of rape. It's very hard to prove/disprove either way.

(tu)

Just an idea, but if it is found out that the girl is lying, surely she should be prosecuted?

I highly doubt it.

Know a lad who was accused of rape by some wee slapper, when in reality he dumped her before they had ever had sex.

The silly bint even agreed to an exam which proved she was not raped (she accused him of anal rape!)

The poor guy was really cut up about it too, thought he would never get over the whole "stigma" thing.

Mud sticks in cases like this, sadly.

Innocent until proved otherwise.

I have a best mate who is a professional sportsman and he has been falsely accused of rape and you'd be surprised how often it happens. Often just a young girl who has drank too much and doesn't remember what happened or just someone trying to make money.

If she is in fact lying, this will damage his reputation, no doubt.

McGregor still gets chants of "beast" by fans around the country, despite it being a non story. I hope this is a stupid wee girl trying to get some quick bucks, as I'm a big fan of Klasnic and really admire what he's been through.

Obviously he is scum if this is true but what the hell is a 17 year old lassie doing hanging around with a 30 year old man at 5 in the morning anyway?

I dont know the facts but im assuming she agreed to go to his flat/invited him into her flat.

You've hit the nail on the head there mate. Odds on charges are dropped in the next week.