***The Official Valencia CF vs. Rangers Thread***

Muff

So u think we gave a reasonable showing tonight ,against an average spanish side ?

Valencia are the third best team in league whose quality is so far ahead of our own as to be hardly worth arguing. Ever Banega alone cost them 18 million euros. What did you expect?

FORTRESS?

Just shows how clueless some of our support are about how good they are.

I'd say a 12 game unbeaten run at home, only to be ended by Man United is pretty decent. A game in which they bossed Man United only to be unlucky.

Weve been dreadful since big Lees been back.

Have to agree. Him and Edu were both very poor. As were the full backs.

I know it's away to Valencia, and I know we hit the post twice but it's still a sore one to take. Main issue was how tired and lethargic the players looked at times. Is a bit of a worry, and it'll be interesting to see what Walter does should we fall into the Europa league.

This is our 16th game this season and no-ones had a decent rest, the squad is small and it showed tonight.

1 defeat in 16 games and Walter is getting abused.. shit imagine losing away to Valencia, disgrace!!

Some people just expect far too much!

All the more reason to make some changes though surely?

but yeah you're right, some of us expect too much. I'm guilty of it myself.

Pathetic, rubbish!

Ok, we can look at the UEFA coefficient if you want, in which Spain are at number 1, 25 places ahead of our own league. And if you don't care for hard statistics, the European and World champions are the Spanish national team, almost all of whose players play in the Spanish league. Tonight we played the third best team in that league. At their home.