***The Official Football Manager 2011 Thread***

PaulRFC1

Just about to enter January 2013 in my 3rd season with the Gers.

Transfers in:

Paul Dixon - Dundee United (Bosman)

Julius Amadi - Enyimba (70k) *

James Barr - Hibernian (210k)

Martin Caceres - Barcelona (Bosman)

Phillip Klement - Chelsea (Loan)

Robbert van der Heijden - PSV (3.3m)*

William Kvist - Kopenhagen (Bosman)

Craig Miller - Falkirk (120k)*

Adrian Mutu - Fiorentina (Bosman)

Josh McEacheran - Chelsea (Loan - 375k)

* = Regen players.

Total spent: 4.1m

Transfers out:

Jay DeMerit - Dundee United (Bosman)

Lee McCulloch - Wigan (Free)

Steven Naismith - Newcastle (1.9m)

Sasa Papac - Middlesbrough (525k)

Kyle Hutton - Livingston (Bosman)

Gai Assulin - Bielefeld (500k)

Sylvain Monserau - Marsielle (525k)

Mario Santana - River (900k)

Total recieved: 4.4m

Still got 1.8m left in the kitty too, my squad is running away with the league. Drawn 2 games and lost one, won the other 13. Sitting 8 points clear of Hearts, who're 8 clear of 3rd place Motherwell, who're 1 point clear of the scum. Van der Heijden has been superb, 19 games 11 goals and 13 assists cracking right winger, proving I was right to let Santana leave despite his great season last year. Kenny and Jela struggled big time in the first few months and Caffa and Van Der Heijden were carrying us at times but Miller is back on form, will be letting him leave for free though he's 33 at the end of this season. Mutu is very inconsistent, but for 9k per-week I was happy to take him on.

Caceres and Jorgensen are just dominant, an almost unbeatable pairing domestically and In europe they helped me top a group that also included Club Brugge, A.C. Milan and Man City. Drew 1-1 in Milan, beat Brugge 3-0 at Ibrox, drew 2-2 with City at Ibrox after going 2-0 down, then lost 1-0 at Eastlands, beat Milan 2-0 at Ibrox and had to get a point from my last game with Brugge and won 2-0.

I really need a new striker, I may cling on til the end of the season and hope the clubs rep has increased enough to get someone with some pedegree in but I'm struggling to identify a specific target so far.

Has anyone had any problems with the 11.1.1 patch. I've downloaded it from the official site but after installing it and starting a new game it only gives me the option of the default database or the 11.1.0 patch.

That's okay, as far as I'm aware the hotfix didn't include any database changes, so you only get to choose between the default one and the one with the first patch.

The hotfix was released mainly due to some game issues like suspensions rules in Spain.

won treble in my 1st season with Gers and remained undefeated.

Knocked out of champ lge last 16 on away goals by AC.

2nd season have lost unbeaten run but still flying high.

1/4 final of champ lge and won 1st leg at home to Chelsea 2-1 (Drogba scored on 89min)

Don't fancy my chances in 2nd leg tho!

Balotelli was released by Man City and he was offered to me around Xmas/Jan time. Couldn't believe it!!

Same happened with Pyatov (Gk)

2 great free's to boost squad.

Gk: McGregor, Alexander, Pyatov

Def: Whiitaker, Jones (Blackburn), De Laet, Goncalves, Figueroa, Broadfoot, Helan

Mid: Davis, Weiss (signed), Edu, McCulloch, Cleverly (loan), Cairney, Jeparov, Wylde

Fwd: Jelavic (top scorer in champ lge 2nd season), Balotelli, Fleck, Griffiths, Naismith, Lafferty

It's so hard to get players as not much money, although they did give me some, and the fact I couldn't offer decent wages and the reputation of Scottish football went down.

Well thats season three wrapped up after only needing a point from the last 5 games , i destroyed Stuttgart 5-0 away from home , both Babacar and Welliton fought it out for the Top scorer award with Welliton coming out on top with 27 league goals to Babacars 26 :) with lewandowski a close 3rd on 19 goals .

ended up doing the Double winning the cup 4-0 also .

won the league with the highest points total in the Bundesliga

the most goals scored in the Bundesliga ( 99 goals in 34 games )

highest average attendance in the bundesliga

Manager of the year ( 2nd year running )

players manager of the year (2nd year running)

Golden boot (welliton)

Defender of the year (Matt Hummels)

and some more i can't remember , was given £8m tansfer budget :dry: but i managed to string it out a bit ;)

Sold: Charlie Adam - Liverpool- £2m

John Mensah - Udinese - £1m

Signed:

Ratickskiy (Shakthar CH) - Free Transfer

Mateo Mussachio - £8m

Khali -£3m (from Inter)

16 year old German (£3m) cant remember her name