subs

alexander

foster

ness

beattie

hutton

lafferty

forbes

Start of second season signed martin galvan for 3 million he is an absolute god btw :drool: ...I play 4-5-1 got weiss on loan again he sed it was a dream come true lol and galvan is just destroying all as a poacher 14 goals in 13 games :praise: and i am talking all sorts hes not unknown to a 30 yard screamer

lololol, Its a conspiracy, beat celtic 3-1, no bookings for me, they got 3 yellows and 2 reds, one straight red, plus they conceded a pen after 3 minutes that I missed :crabflute:

p.s: That defeat leaves Celtic 8th in the SPL with 1 win, 3 draws and 3 defeats

first season with gers 19 games in on 38 points 2 off gundee utd at the top and 4 ahead og celt*c who are third into last 16 got bayern have 4.3 million to spend any suggestions?

You must buy martin galvan he will score 30 a season as a poacher easy and fire your team to the top lol

First season with Rangers, hoping to win 15 league trophies at least overall and get the new stadium named after me :rolleyes:

Champs League group:

Arsenal

Benfica

Rangers

Rosenburg

After first game:

Rangers +2 3 pts

Arsenal +1 3 pts

Benfica -1 0 pts

Rosenborg -2 0 pts

Next match v Arsenal at Ibrox so get your tickets bought ;) Last 16 here we come :uk:

Anyone found that if ur managing in the SPL then its virtually impossible to get a job in the EPL. Iv been at Rangers for 4 seasons now, won 4 league titles 2 league cups and 2 scottish cups, I am rated as a World Class manager, yet every time I apply for jobs in EPL I get knocked back. Even applied for the Sunderland job and got rejected!

Im in season 2011/12 halfway through january bought adam hlousek for the left wing the guys a god :praise: galvans got 21 goals in 26 starts :drool: and i am currently 15 points clear of the filth so basically league rapped up :uk:

Finished second season and won the treble...won the league before the split :praise: got put out the first ko round of the champs leage 5-3 on aggregate :( . Weiss , Gibbs and Jack cork loans finished just brounght in dudu from cruzeiro to replace him AMR and got another few million to spend. Good times :21: