***The Official St. Mirren 1 v 3 The Champions Thread***

Muff

This game has completely failed to hold my attention, hwich should never happen with a Rangers game.

This slow start that we same to have mastered is a frustrating way to play football & entertain the fans.

It's hardly even close to the same thing. It's a winger playing on the opposite flank. Almost all wingers do it nowadays.

It's exactly the same thing . Some players are capable of playing other positions and some are not . Giggs never got stuck out on the right , neither does bale .

A lot of people say Davis isn't as effective in the middle, but I think we're missing him in there today.

But to be fair, St Mirren have no ambition of winning this game. They are there to stop us playing by putting ten behind the ball, there's not much we can do here.

I don't like it either but time and time again we've proved that's all we need so i just hate getting on their backs when it's still early doors.

I'd rather we had the game won by half time but it's 3 points no matter how they're won.

i don't like arguing with fellow bears m8, it just irks me why we just can't get our arses into gear, its like we score in the first few mins in the first half and we then sit back, i just wish when we move up a gear.

sorry for berating the team and weiss. :beer1:

i don't like arguing with fellow bears m8, it just irks me why we just can't get our arses into gear, its like we score in the first few mins in the first half and we then sit back, i just wish when we move up a gear.

sorry for berating the team and weiss. :beer

don't apologise , a berating is exactly what they deserved , and that's putting it nicely .