***The Official Champions vs. Hibs Thread***

Muff

So Lafferty has had 'another chance' has been mince. McCulloch is playing with an injury and still looking toss.

And now thanks to Lloyds TSB we cannot change it.

76 mins gone 3-0 down and no change from Walter.

Pointless wasted corners.

Everything that is wrong with us.

I hope no-one moans about booing at the final whistle because they deserved to be booed after this performance...Ppl pay good money to pay their wages and see good football and i think they have every right to boo tonight

we have deserved this for a while now, maybe this is the fucking wake up call that they 'players' have been needing. Bougherra has been hopeless all season and i'm fed up with it now, does he really want to be here? Septic will be laughing now, known they'v been let off the hook. Who can we blame? nobody but our fucking selfs. All credit to hibs (tu) they have been by far the better team in every area of the park. To say we have been awful is an understatement

I suppose we're due poor performances now and again, thats football. Truth is, this has been coming for a long time now with the way this team have started domestic matches, it was bound to bite them on the bum. Of course no doubt Walter will say its because we have too small a squad, players are tired blah blah blah. But then he's brought it on himself by his point blank refusal to give other players chances when the opportunity has been there and it seems some of these players think they are immune from being dropped. And they're probably right.

Steven Whittaker is a dud, Madjid Bougherra has been gash all season, Kirk Broadfoot is an average footballer, Lee McCulloch ofers fuck all, Steven Davis has been shite, Kyle Lafferty is either half decent or horrendous, Vladimir Weiss flatters to deceive...

It is embarrassing to get beat so easy by these mugs! We can use three subs Walter!

The departing Walter Smith cannot motivate these players anymore. Humiliating.

Absolutely ragin'

Unable to change tactics, unable to change line ups, unable to change formations when need be, unable to motivate when players attitude is stinking, unable to keep clean sheets.......

Admitting he was leaving was the worst thing he could ever have done, declaring Ally will be next boss was just as stupid.

The teams been flat all season bar 1 or 2, maybe 3 games. We keep relying on the same rubbish week in, week out.

Its not good enough.

PS Its not one of those nights at all, its just been coming. F*cking dross.