Casuals Fight (Govan West Corner)

TheNuts

They can't monitor the bheast sites then, look at all the shit wee Novo had from them not to mention the refs addresses being published etc etc

Bear

Would give you guys my scarf any day ( as long as I get it back, it's lucky).... (tu)

haha..........there was two young lads in one of the pubs we were in. I think they were around the 20 mark. Top lads but they were nervous around us. I don;t like seeing that, as i know it is intimidating to be around us. There was guys in their 50's with us........so for young lads to see guys their Dads age pumped up is not a nice thing. I sat and talked to them, one said he was with his Dad the last Man U game and he hoped we leathered them, i bought them a pint which they finished quickly and left.

That is the side i don;t like to see ,mi just hope they calmed down and enjoyed the game.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The whole fighting side of things isn't for me, I have no problem with those who do it though. They are fighting like minded folk, nothing wrong with that.

Like Bear said their presence last night will have stopped a lot of other Rangers fans getting involved in trouble.

Good to hear the ICF boys were out in full force. Am no wan for the fighitng (weigh boot 2 stane and ma maw probably punches harder than me) but as its been said afore there out protecting the bears and going by what have heard prevented Man United "casuals" running wild.

Good on them IMO

No Surrender!

Good to hear the ICF boys were out in full force. Am no wan for the fighitng (weigh boot 2 stane and ma maw probably punches harder than me) but as its been said afore there out protecting the bears and going by what have heard prevented Man United "casuals" running wild.

Good on them IMO

No Surrender!

(tu)

Same, very hostile walking/running from my bus to Ibrox, never seen that in my life.

Never had any experience with this sort of stuff (never even really knew it happened til now if I'm honest) but I am amazed at Rangers fans on here condemning these guys. You all know what happened the last time. the way I see it, if the Rangers lads weren't out last night you'd be the first on here moaning and greeting about how some Manc bastard gave you a kicking last night and there was nobody there to defend you (tu)

Good post man, I am not a fighter at all, in fact i am a 9 stone wee guy. But i would rather we had a crew there to stop man u beating old women and young kids like last time.

Sounds like the mancs got a fright :)

ok i wont post the videos, but the fight involved around 60 people. someone on here must have seen it/been involved. after that, the man u fans were gathered in a group surrounded by horses and policemen. the rangers fans were blocked by the policemen. both sets of fans were pushing towards each other.

police helicopter monitoring the situation.

was a very hostile environment, a lot worse than any OF i have ever been to.

Playing Dundee in 1985 saw more aggro

I walked along PRW upto Ibrox before the game, saw no trouble. Got to Ibrox about 740, had to squeeze by the polis at the ticket office next to the away fans, again no trouble although there was alot of polis on horses etc.

Went to different pubs right along PRW after the game, into town, went to the dancing. Came out about 3, no sign on man u fans or trouble anywhere.

Guess I must have missed it all lol

I walked along PRW upto Ibrox before the game, saw no trouble. Got to Ibrox about 740, had to squeeze by the polis at the ticket office next to the away fans, again no trouble although there was alot of polis on horses etc.

Went to different pubs right along PRW after the game, into town, went to the dancing. Came out about 3, no sign on man u fans or trouble anywhere.

Guess I must have missed it all lol

No point posting this now mate Mummy and Daddy's put all the wannabe gangsters to bed.

I'm not into the whole fighting thing myself but if its between consenting adults then that's fine as far as I'm concerned as long as innocent folk don't get caught up in it and if they do I would say it is a tiny minority of occasions.

TBF a good few scarfers got involved last night which is kinda refreshing.........and welcomed

Another thing, bear said most of these guys are quite a bit older now etc, let's say they were caught- some could be facing jail, what happens with their families? Like you bear, if you got caught; how would you cope without your wife and kid(s)/how would they cope without you?

A lot have been to jail.................they would be fine..........