The official "Takeover Completed" thread

Muff

again i say how does saying the deal will be dead before renewal time sell season books.

quite the opposite really.

Au contraire my friend.

Traynor says it may or may not happen. Thus, if it does happen we have £5million annual transfer budgets to get excited about (though no explanation of how such a budget would be funded) and buy season books for. If it doesn't happen, then the bank are to blame and we'll have to buy season tickets to keep the club afloat.

Traynor says nothing new and if the club/SDM/Whyte were really annoyed at the bank then there are better ways of going about demonstrating this than bland opinion pieces from journalists who change their mind half-way through the same article.

Au contraire my friend.

Traynor says it may or may not happen so. Thus, if it does happen we have £5million annual transfer budgets to get excited about (though no explanation of how such a budget would be funded) and buy season books for. If it doesn't happen, then the bank are to blame and we'll have to buy season tickets to keep the club afloat.

Traynor says nothing new and if the club/SDM/Whyte were really annoyed at the bank then there are better ways of going about demonstrating this than bland opinion pieces from journalists who change their mind half-way through the same article.

well if it happens people will but and if it doesnt then whyte will walk according to traynor before season book time. i cant see many people buying to keep the bank money rolling in. certainly not extra people. indeed i know a few who wont buy while the bank are swallowing the money.

i suspect this article is just the begining and is tied into the half year figures rammy.

Whyte won't be walking anywhere if he's genuinely interested.

If he really wants to buy the club because he sees a good investment then the timing won't matter a huge amount to him. In fact, if we lose the league, the debt rises again due to no CL income and fan unrest increases then the timing will improve for him.

i suspect this article is just the begining and is tied into the half year figures rammy.

Something else which you have been peddling non-stop, without actually explaining what these differences are. When one considers the very little detail contained in them, it makes it even less believable.

Something else which you have been peddling non-stop, without actually explaining what these differences are. When one considers the very little detail contained in them, it makes it even less believable.

just cause i am peddeling it doesnt mean you need to buy it.

perhaps we will get more in the et tonight.