The official "Takeover Completed" thread

Muff

So why has it not been publicly announced? if that is the case??

most likley because cartmans talking shite.

given aj called ellis a trial ballonist and said he had failed aj's due dilligance yet he has done none of this to whyte i think there is clearly substance to this bid.

I suggest every RM member buys a Euro Millions ticket on Friday - roll over jackpot is £90m.

Winner buys Rangers for £30 million, £15m into transfer fund and trouser the other £45m!!

Simples :sherlock:

sounds good. i will apoint muff as chief scout and boab as tea lady.

good news just had info saying this takeover will go through in 1-2 weeks whyte will takeover with ellis and another guy whos name i dont have at the moment and they will give ally 5 million to spend in the summer plus what ever he brings in good news all round bears.

good news just had info saying this takeover will go through in 1-2 weeks whyte will takeover with ellis and another guy whos name i dont have at the moment and they will give ally 5 million to spend in the summer plus what ever he brings in good news all round bears.

:shifty:

And then he woke up :happy:

:lol: How you still here bhoscophil?

Its fell through, news broke earlier.

doh

How does this guy survive?