The official "Takeover Completed" thread

Muff

I agree. They can be mocked, but at the end of the day it's their job to know and will have better contacts than anyone on here aswell as being paid to be in the right place.

We are all sat on our fannies listening to Falkirk fans in Greggs and wanking over Sky Sports News info bars.

hawl thats a cheap dig. lmfao :craphead:

you have to admire spangles moxy. hes going to get every last bit out of this thread he can.

You misunderstand me GS, we need a new owner or significant investment from the present one, what we do not need is either at any cost. Once people discover the reasons behind an asset rich company, us, being sold for £1 if that indeed happens, there will be apolexy.

Johnston making comment as to future revelations, but refusing to elaborate, is about as useful as a chocolate teapot, he should be making his "reservations" public, that is why he is chairman. His performance in this sorry affair/fiasco leaves much to be desired.

You misunderstand me GS, we need a new owner or significant investment from the present one, what we do not need is either at any cost. Once people discover the reasons behind an asset rich company, us, being sold for £1 if that indeed happens, there will be apolexy.

Johnston making comment as to future revelations, but refusing to elaborate, is about as useful as a chocolate teapot, he should be making his "reservations" public, that is why he is chairman. His performance in this sorry affair/fiasco leaves much to be desired.

johnstons revelations are about the last 2.5 years under muir.

we wont hear about them for a while but him and walter have alot to say.

Am I right in thinking that the deal can be (unofficialy) announced tonight but the actual ownership of the club can't change hands until the the stock exchange has been informed?

Whyte couldn't find his pot so he's had to go to the bank for a mortgage, hence the holdup:

25hg7qp.png

Many a true word spoken in truth.. ;) mortgage being the operative word, guess who will end up picking up that sort of tab.. (td)

Many a true word spoken in truth.. ;) mortgage being the operative word, guess who will end up picking up that sort of tab.. (td)

Are you suggesting that Whyte's borrowing money which he will then secure against Rangers / Rangers' assets? If so, how is that going to work?