The official "Takeover Completed" thread

Muff

now i won't pretend to have a head for this sort of thing BUT if LBG hold a 24% share of MIH and MIH have a percentage share of RFC then they must be on the board of MIH deciding if the offer is enough for their portion of the shares no ? <cr>

Just checking :lol:

So the bottom line is someone is lying whether it be SDM , CW or LBG now out of the 3 options 2 stand out SDM and LBG , one spent all our money the other is taking all our money , both are looking for MORE money ...

Just checking :lol:

So the bottom line is someone is lying whether it be SDM , CW or LBG now out of the 3 options 2 stand out SDM and LBG , one spent all our money the other is taking all our money , both are looking for MORE money ...

Not really, there is no 'exit' charge however due to the nature of our hedged payments a further 1M is due (if we waited for LIBOR to rise this wouldn't be the case)

Though quite why this has caused a stooshy I don't know as it's fairly clear that the 1M should be considered part of the loan.

The only disagreement I could think of is wether it's whyte or Murray who foots the bill. But seeing as they've allegedly agreed a fee this seems strange.

no lloyds are saying there isnt an exit fee. but they arent saying what there is.

its a million quid shortfall aparently.

I’m thinking along those lines too mate, there will be some sort of issue with money cleverly disguised as something other than a get out clause??

Not really, there is no 'exit' charge however due to the nature of our hedged payments a further 1M is due (if we waited for LIBOR to rise this wouldn't be the case)

Though quite why this has caused a stooshy I don't know as it's fairly clear that the 1M should be considered part of the loan.

The only disagreement I could think of is wether it's whyte or Murray who foots the bill. But seeing as they've allegedly agreed a fee this seems strange.

(tu) didn't mean the 'exit' charge was going more for they're not happy with the amount offered to MIH for the shares was my thinking, maybe trying to squeeze more out with the debt coming down etc etc so in essence they will still make a decent profit on the loan if you will as with Whyte paying less of the debt off then he has more candy for the other side of the deal :pipe: