The official "Takeover Completed" thread

Muff

If SDM was that desperate to sell as he has been suggesting in the last few years, he would be doing all he could to push this deal through.

As usual, he's no where to be seen.

Murray and Whyte i don't think are allowed to make any comments under the Stock Exchange rules, however Slippery Dave has used his media puppets when it has suited him in the past.

It would be nice for someone at the club to make a statement unless they can't, yet Lloyds weren't slow in counter acting the 'Exit or Redemption' Payment which has been in the media who fed the media with that?

If Slippery Dave is stringing us along and the reason i say that is if Whyte is no where near to buying the club it shouldn't have got to this stage from what we are hearing. I won't be putting another penny into Rangers till Murray has gone, the bank claim more downsizing next season and will do till they get there money back.

After the pics of whyte at the PSV game there was a couple of people that said there are people waiting to invest in Rangers but wont do it while Murray is here. Anyone fancy saying who these people are. Just curious btw :sherlock:

Murray and Whyte i don't think are allowed to make any comments under the Stock Exchange rules, however Slippery Dave has used his media puppets when it has suited him in the past.

It would be nice for someone at the club to make a statement unless they can't, yet Lloyds weren't slow in counter acting the 'Exit or Redemption' Payment which has been in the media who fed the media with that?

If Slippery Dave is stringing us along and the reason i say that is if Whyte is no where near to buying the club it shouldn't have got to this stage from what we are hearing. I won't be putting another penny into Rangers till Murray has gone, the bank claim more downsizing next season and will do till they get there money back.

He's not allowed to go into details, but he could have gave a sound bite to the press or release a statement that things are progressing well etc. Nothing stopping him doing what other club owners do when a takeover is on the cards.

I'm the same if SDM is stringing us along, it's time for some kind of action.

How can the bank comment ? are they shareholders in Rangers, bound by the same terms you claim for SDM, but there again, maybe they aren't shareholders in Rangers.

Any idea how much they would get from any sale, would it be 24% of SDM's pot,how much would MIH receive, I can't seem to find them notarised as shareholding benefactors in any settlement figures quoted anywhere.

Lloyds are clearly holding out for something although the technical term of what it is may not be an exit or early repayment charge. If they weren't then why come out and comment. Seems very unusual for a bank to do that.

It does also seem that we are getting there if these finer details are now all that is standing in the way of a deal (hopefully).

I just hope that this time next week we're still not all still sitting with bated breath waiting on it ocming through as the uncertainty is a nightmare and if it affecting us as fans it must be having an effect in the dressing room regardless of the party line that is being towed by Walter & Co about it not having an effect.

Lloyds are clearly holding out for something although the technical term of what it is may not be an exit or early repayment charge. If they weren't then why come out and comment. Seems very unusual for a bank to do that.

It does also seem that we are getting there if these finer details are now all that is standing in the way of a deal (hopefully).

I just hope that this time next week we're still not all still sitting with bated breath waiting on it ocming through as the uncertainty is a nightmare and if it affecting us as fans it must be having an effect in the dressing room regardless of the party line that is being towed by Walter & Co about it not having an effect.

Based on what <cr>

How can the bank comment ? are they shareholders in Rangers, bound by the same terms you claim for SDM, but there again, maybe they aren't shareholders in Rangers.

Any idea how much they would get from any sale, would it be 24% of SDM's pot,how much would MIH receive, I can't seem to find them notarised as shareholding benefactors in any settlement figures quoted anywhere.

When Craig Whyte made an interest in Glasgow Rangers FC to the Stock Exchange 18/11/2010 Statement RE; Possible Offer, for the acquisition of Murray International Holdings (Murray) shareholding in Rangers Football Club PLC, had to inform fellow board members/shareholders.

So with the bank now owing 24% of MIH and as Lloyds seem to be calling the shots at ibrox even though Murray is majority shareholder he must have signed over power of attorney over to the bank? correct me if i am wrong? So who is calling the shots over the sale of Rangers FC?

The bank have no shares in Rangers FC but they do in MIH which Rangers FC is part of which makes this whole saga not straight forward again correct me if i am wrong?

When Craig Whyte made an interest in Glasgow Rangers FC to the Stock Exchange 18/11/2010 Statement RE; Possible Offer, for the acquisition of Murray International Holdings (Murray) shareholding in Rangers Football Club PLC, had to inform fellow board members/shareholders.

So with the bank now owing 24% of MIH and as Lloyds seem to be calling the shots at ibrox even though Murray is majority shareholder he must have signed over power of attorney over to the bank? correct me if i am wrong? So who is calling the shots over the sale of Rangers FC?

The bank have no shares in Rangers FC but they do in MIH which Rangers FC is part of which makes this whole saga not straight forward again correct me if i am wrong?

No, power of attorney <cr> ...just no....

More than 20 years on David Murray is still conning you all it seems.

First it was, 'Yiz were no complaining when he was buying Gazza and Laudrup.

Then, 'he's invested a load of his own cash into Rangers and will sort the finances out.

Now, 'it's no his fault, the bank are well hard on us man'.

You've been wrong on most things to do with this takeover saga.

So, with all this un-straightforwardness, how come SDM is the only named sole straightforward benefactor from any sale, no MIH no Lloyds, just SDM on his jack jones taking the residue after debt is cleared.

Then, 'he's invested a load of his own cash into Rangers and will sort the finances out.

:shifty:

Explain ? I have an opinion like yourself and as every other member on here mate.

My previous post needs no further explanation. Opinions are great, it's why we're all here after all, but when people state things as fact when they no nothing of the sort, then that is a different matter.

:shifty:

Get att'a here yo' filthy animal :souness:

Bank, hard ?, figures examples incontrovertible facts of the banks unhelpfulness and underhandedness, that's right there are none.

Anybody listening to Clyde 1???

Roger Hannah of the sun just said he expects craig White to come out and tell all if takeover fails.

He then said if the takeover fails administration is a real possibility!!!!

Wot do u guys think?

I don't think administration will happen, no matter what. Don't know why they keep saying things like this