565 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Want Kris Boyd Back

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Strangely another site has a very similar percentage breakdown. 80% roughly saying no.

If Smith wanted him back though, he could do it, and as soon as Boyd started scoring I guarantee we'd start changing our minds. Just like Kenny Miller.

Some of us wouldn't, some of us weren't fond him the first time he was here like we were with Miller.

Really wouldn't be thrilled to see him back. Yeah, he scored some vital goals for us, but most of the time he looked like he couldn't be arsed to lift one foot let alone two and his constant whinging attitude really got on my tits. He'd have to work his bahookie off to get the fans back - something Miller was capable of doing, but I just can't see that kind of effort coming from KB. If he comes back and can prove me wrong - great. Won't hold my breath, though.

Didn't he throw a strop after we beat Hamilton 5-1 in the Scottish Cup and Lafferty started ahead of him and scored twice?

However, Boyd would have scored 4 so I can see where he's coming from.

I know people are saying they wouldn't have him back but quite a few were creaming themselves over him last year and beyond.

Did he choose the wrong option? Fuck, yes. Is he human. Aye.

I didn't know he threw a paddy before the Accies game, though. Big girl.

However, Boyd would have scored 4 so I can see where he's coming from.

I know people are saying they wouldn't have him back but quite a few were creaming themselves over him last year and beyond.

Did he choose the wrong option? Fuck, yes. Is he human. Aye.

I didn't know he threw a paddy before the Accies game, though. Big girl.

Yes, then he lied to all of us

Like 90% of footballers. We've all lied I just dont know why we should take the moral high ground of loyalty.

We'd all fuck off to another job that paid more money.

I would like to state that I'm not a Boyd 'fan' as such but I believe he's been one of our better players in recent years.

I wouldn't pay more than half a million or so for him, though.

Pay half a million for some cunt who left us for nothing?????

you have got to be fucking joking.

If anything, he should pay us to take him back....fuck him. :angry:

Ally McCoist has played down reports that Middlesbrough striker Kris Boyd could return to Rangers in January.

Boyd opted to quit the SPL champions in the summer at the end of his contract and plumped for a move to Championship side Middlesbrough.

However, the Scotland international has struggled to translate his prolific form for Rangers to Teesside and has scored just five goals in 20 appearances.

Recent speculation has claimed that the 27-year-old is keen to return to Ibrox, but assistant manager McCoist says Gers would not have the money to bring Boyd back.

Dream

McCoist said: "I don't really have any thoughts on that because my reading of the situation is that it's not going to happen because we don't have any money to get anybody, whether it be Kris Boyd or anybody else.

"We don't have any money, it is simple as that, so we can dream but at this moment in time, nothing is going to happen.

"We can't sit there and say 'someone is going to come in and buy the club and give us x amounts of pounds'. That's not the way you do things.

"We look at the long-term approach and we effectively know what cards we have been dealt and we have to play them."

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12876_6555597,00.html

Not the knockback I was hoping for,I would have preferred him to dismiss it out of hand money or not.