Kenny Miller to leave in January?

grfc1975

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

BURSASPOR are aiming to snatch Kenny Miller to front their NEXT assault on the Champions League.

Rangers' 19-goal top scorer is poised to quit Ibrox after contract talks stalled.

Gers boss Walter Smith yesterday confirmed he fears losing the Scotland hitman. And Turkish champs Bursaspor are keen on Miller.

Coach Ertugrul Saglam was impressed by his displays in two Group C clashes with Gers.

Bursaspor are ready to offer Miller a bumper £30,000-a-week tax-free jackpot to move to them in the summer.

The Turks are out of Europe after finishing bottom of Group C, but are still chasing another league title.

Former Rangers ace Shota Arveladze has also been alerted to the striker's situation and is pondering a move.

He tried to lure Kris Boyd from Gers to Turkish club Kayserispor last summer before losing out to Middlesbrough.

Gaziantepspor are the third Turkish side keen on Miller after his dazzling display in Bursa.

Now he could be set for a move to Turkey although there remains interest in Germany, Spain and Italy. Italian media reports credited Serie A leaders AC Milan with interest in Miller last weekend.

The Gers ace has told friends that he does not fancy a third crack at English football.

If he doesn't agree a new deal to extend his stay with the SPL champs, he'll head for the continent.

It is increasingly likely that move would be in the summer rather than next month's transfer window - which would be a major boost for Gers.

The posse of clubs courting Miller would prefer to land him without paying a transfer fee.

That would allow the strike star to chase three- in-a-row glory and his best-ever goals tally.

Read more: http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/3271695/Bursa-line-up-Miller.html#ixzz17l3HkfQU

Why Celtic supporters have turned up at ibrox when we have all went back to celebrate the League wins.

I dont think you grasp how low the filth will go.

Paranoia kicking in perhaps?

If he really is prepared to move on, at this stage in his career... Then fuck him.

That is MY honest opinion, although i rate him immensly.

Holy shit that guy is an actual footballer! I thought he was just some random guy that was invited to train with us. He is about 14 stone of flab!

It seems Bougherra is our new scout. First it was Salim Kerkar and now this guy... :pipe:

The hypocrisy in this thread is astonishing.

Some of the posts RE: Boyd leaving for a contract which would have set him up for life were pure venemous but now there are whispers that Miller is going to do the exact same thing and it's all good luck Kenny & I wouldn't blame him if he left. Miller has had numerous bigs contracts in his career and both McCoist & Smith took a massive risk to bring him back and he's produced some of the best form if his career.

He owes it to McCoist to sign another deal, but when has Miller done anything that didn't benefit himself?

People will say Oh but Boyds a Rangers man who promised this that and the next but at the end of the day Miller is doing the exact same thing that Boyd did this tine a year ago and the reaction on RM is completly different.

Kenny owes Rangers fuck all, he owed us when he was brought back and has done that and more, and although I wished Boyd luck when he left I can see why others didn't, his attitude and lack of effort when he was here was was frustrating as fuck and then on top of that he leaves on a free without trying a leg for the last six months he was here, the two situation's are nowhere near the same.

• 2 weeks later...