Kenny Miller to leave in January?

grfc1975

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Must have been posted three years ago for you to see it.... <cr>

P.S. anyone who thinks we would be allowed by the bank to play davie 60k a week must be an idiot..... :lol:

I said i don't post on FF, not that i don't go on there

Anyone who thinks that Celtic fans sign up to the Rangers online ticket office and purchase tickets for Rangers vs Dundee United must be an idiot..... :lol:

Bullshit

McGregor, Bougherra, Davis, Edu, Naismith, Weiss, Miller, Jelavic would all have EPL (or another top league) suitors if we put them up for sale tommorow

Not to mention Stoke's interest in McCulloch in the summer of 2008, and Blackpool's interest in Lafferty this summer past

8 EPL quality players you reckon, I can see why you are posting rather than managing.

8 EPL quality players you reckon, I can see why you are posting rather than managing.

The same EPL that has the likes of Rory Delap, David Vaughan, Ben Watson, Dickson Etuhu, and Gary Taylor-Fletcher getting regular games?

Yeah how could our players possibly be better than that?

The same EPL that has the likes of Rory Delap, David Vaughan, Ben Watson, Dickson Etuhu, and Gary Taylor-Fletcher getting regular games?

Yeah how could our players possibly be better than that?

Cracking player. Would walk into the Rangers team.

I said i don't post on FF, not that i don't go on there

Anyone who thinks that Celtic fans sign up to the Rangers online ticket office and purchase tickets for Rangers vs Dundee United must be an idiot..... :lol:

Why Celtic supporters have turned up at ibrox when we have all went back to celebrate the League wins.

I dont think you grasp how low the filth will go.

he's not worth it??? we have plenty of attacking players???? you talk so much shite it is unbelievable.

Without Millers goals this season I'd hate to see where we would be in the league tables.

No hes not worth a 4 year contract on 20k a week, i dont think he is anyway, hes at the end of his career almost, his best assets will not carry him through till hes into his mid to late 30's like other players. Even the 3 years hes is supposed to want is too long.

No, we dont have attacking players, i forgot we sold Naismith, Beattie, Jelavic and Lafferty, my mistake. Jela and Beats will be back fit n raring to go when we may lose Kenny, in Jan.

Would we have been playing with 10 men then if Miller wasnt there? :lol:doh! Someone else would have had his jersey and no one can say what would have happened, im not going to make up an "if" scenario, and neither should you!

Miller has never had a season like this and never will again, its almost a fluke. He can go for the right price, i wont lose sleep over it and im sure we wont lose points because he goes!

You sound like we wont be able to move on if we lose him :lol:

Panic merchant, sjite bag even.

:rolleyes:

No hes not worth a 4 year contract on 20k a week, i dont think he is anyway, hes at the end of his career almost, his best assets will not carry him through till hes into his mid to late 30's like other players. Even the 3 years hes is supposed to want is too long.

No, we dont have attacking players, i forgot we sold Naismith, Beattie, Jelavic and Lafferty, my mistake. Jela and Beats will be back fit n raring to go when we may lose Kenny, in Jan.

Would we have been playing with 10 men then if Miller wasnt there? :lol:doh! Someone else would have had his jersey and no one can say what would have happened, im not going to make up an "if" scenario, and neither should you!

Miller has never had a season like this and never will again, its almost a fluke. He can go for the right price, i wont lose sleep over it and im sure we wont lose points because he goes!

Beattie fit and raring to go! sure about that pal? Kenny Millers been good for Rangers and Rangers good for Kenny Miller, i'm sure a balance can be found and a deal struck, if not Januarys the time to cash in.

I do hope he stays though, how many doubles against the tims?

Beattie fit and raring to go! sure about that pal? Kenny Millers been good for Rangers and Rangers good for Kenny Miller, i'm sure a balance can be found and a deal struck, if not Januarys the time to cash in.

I do hope he stays though, how many doubles against the tims?

you are just plucking shite out of thin air there Flecky doh yeah your right, Beattie and Jela are/have been on top form doh doh doh doh doh doh doh doh doh

Yeah, you are correct, If we lose Miller in January, I will be upset, because he has been our best player all season and we will miss him badly. If you honestly think we will be better without him, then I fear for you.

3 of the 4 players you mentioned are either injured or not match fit. If that's your 'plenty of attacking options' then it's clear that you just dont like Kenny Miller.

Bullshit

McGregor, Bougherra, Davis, Edu, Naismith, Weiss, Miller, Jelavic would all have EPL (or another top league) suitors if we put them up for sale tommorow

Might not go down too well with Manchester City.

There is no way Kenny Miller would go back to celtc.

their is no way he will leave scotland.

i am still sure he will be at rangers but if he is genuinly forced out then i know where he will go. assuming they will take him and i cant see why they wouldn't

There is no way Miller would put himself through all that trouble and animosity again that would come his way from both sides of the Old Firm if he was to join celtc. It will never happen.

He could end up at a club like Newcastle, Birmingham, Fulham...

There is no way Miller would put himself through all that trouble and animosity again that would come his way from both sides of the Old Firm if he was to join celtc. It will never happen.

He could end up at a club like Newcastle, Birmingham, Fulham...

or Rangers (tu)

To get £10,000 per week to play for the Rangers is MORE THAN ENOUGH.

These players are insured for vast sums of money if their careers get cut short through injury so either way they are covered financially.

If you cannot live on and provide for your future on £10,000 per week you don't deserve that kind of money.

Unless he's a fool with his money, and there's no reason to think he is, he should already be financially secure. He could never earn another penny and not starve.