Kenny Miller to leave in January?

grfc1975

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Bank Orders New Cuts" is the worrying bit for me.

I presume it is just shit stirring, after all we can't have positive reports like "Rangers get £20m CL windfall" floating around and making us all feel good about the club.

Do not believe it one bit.

There was an article the other day in complete contradiction of this one talking about Shagger and Miller staying. Can't really believe that one either, but it's the one that makes more sense - albeit the one that's more comforting.

I agree with Kev, though. Pinch of salt.

Why would we need to cut more costs? there is a lot more money coming into the club than going out. This is almost certain to be the back pages of the paper though, is it true? who knows.

As usual, the bheggars are more interested in whats happening at Ibrox than the san giro.

Cant see him leaving before the summer, if at all. As he says, he's in the form of his life and he loves it at Rangers.

More bullshit from jackson imo!

Yeah yeah yeah you can smell the fear! Miller was only quoted yesterday as wanting to stay, we've just had a fairly successful CL campaign we have european football after christmas and could go 5 clear if the game goes ahead on Saturday but the record's screaming we're all doomed! won't lose any sleep over this story.

:lol:

The Daily Rhebel at it again

Wonder how it made it on Kiddyfiddlestreet before any of the allegedly DR friendly websites like FF, RM or VB :rolleyes:

Not bothered if he goes anyway, im almost convinced hes off, which im not bothered about, but the bank statement....:lol: There is no limit to the bile papers will write about us!

Weve lost much better players than Kenny Miller and went onto win everything, we will do the same again.

The firesale stories will be out soon, followed by takeover collapse, debt bigger than we thought, tax case moved forward, bougherra wanting out, davis wanting out, mcgregor unhappy.....all the usual tripe from the rags to try and unsettle The Champions!

So we make £20m from the CL and still the scum banks tell us to sell........i hate the banks..time we bought those shotguns and robbed the bastards

Does Liewell own the banks tae????

Apparantly Celtics influence in our banking affairs left in the summer. Cant remember his name.

:)