Rangers in for David Goodwillie

Davie2909

Will the 700K which is being banded about plus Webster not be enough to get Goodwillie to Ibrox. Particularly seeing as the boy's a bear and will most likely pull the old "I'm not playing any more til you let me go" stance.

Only thing worrying me is - Is this boy another Riorden seeing as he's been in the cells already? We don't need that.

Good player though.

I cant see us getting goodwillie for under £2m, so £700k aint much towards that.

I do think Miller could be the difference between 1st and 2nd.

I think we could get him for £1m, maybe even 750k + Webster. Peter Houston said if a £1m bid came in they would start talking.

its sad folks are willing to cry in celebration about us having a weekier squad, lose our top goalscorer with no replacment, all of a sudden everyone thinks there is funds to spend, whats changed from earlier apart from losing a vital player?

Gotta say i am gutted. We need to get someone in soon. I think he will be missed throughout the team. But i respect him in the sense that he could have done a boyd and said ive no made up my mind. but we are getting a fee for him and am guessing goodwillie wont be on anywhere near the same wages as miller so we will be saving money.

do people not get that we're trying to start off low and work our way to a price ? rapid said they wanted 2.5M For Jelavic at first and look where that stopped. if we go and offer 2M straight away and they say no we would be screwed all ready. If we start off low we can work up slowly and get the cheapiest price.

None, absolute zilch. Sorry for that outburst mate, i will refrain from posting anything. Infact close this thread, WHERES THE FUCKIN SOURCE FOR IRWIN SPARKES ?????

Cool your jets homie, i was hoping there was substance behind it, not slagging you

Goodwillie has the talent but its off the field antics which are a worry for me, hes been in quite abit of trouble round Stirling before but tht had calmed down until he was put n the cells in Glasgow

we dont own a fit striker if he leaves today.

pathetic stuff that would have any normal person tearing there hair out.

but its miller mate, its more important to some to get rid than replace because of who he is, i hope there are no dramas to come, then again the players that were getting abuse are now the ones that bare gonna do a job all of a sudden, and jella aint really a guarentee t ocome back at full strengt, i wont be happy till i see a good replacement,