Boxing and MMA

17 hours ago, james_85 said:

Seen Joshua do some of the interviews with IFL and i think he comes across as a complete arse at times. I used to think he was alright but been seriously put off him. Also think big Tyson comes back and beats him easy.

Said it previously in this thread, but I’ve no idea what anyone bases this on. 

Fury hasn’t fought in 2 years, and by the time he next fights - assuming he does - it’ll be 2 and a half or so. It’s not as though he’s been pounding the weights/bags/sparring for those two years either. Not easy to pick yourself off the couch after 2 years and get back to world class level; particularly when you weren’t really all that good in the first place...

On 14/11/2017 at 13:06, GetToTheChoppa said:

Rumour today is Oscar De La Hoya vs Connor McGregor.

A weird one. So shit a rumour but one i'd prob a fight i'd like to see.

De la Hoya is a greedy cunt and McGregor cant box, i would pay to watch Pauli Malignaggi beat the shit out of CM, Pauli is finished and he was never great and he still beats the shit out of CM because CM cant box as it was proved against FM. Mayweather carried CM in that fight, he couldve finished it in two rounds if he wanted to. 

4 hours ago, Creampuff said:

Said it previously in this thread, but I’ve no idea what anyone bases this on. 

Fury hasn’t fought in 2 years, and by the time he next fights - assuming he does - it’ll be 2 and a half or so. It’s not as though he’s been pounding the weights/bags/sparring for those two years either. Not easy to pick yourself off the couch after 2 years and get back to world class level; particularly when you weren’t really all that good in the first place...

Having seen the state of Fury I would beat him now and I can barely walk with a fucked knee.

Carl Frampton fights tonight.

On 15/11/2017 at 18:55, GetToTheChoppa said:

How about McGregor vs Amir Khan ? Khan's speed etc would outbox McGregor but his glass jaw would also make a McGregor win by KO possible.

did you not see McGregor trying to throw a punch in boxing gloves. lol Mayweather was laughing at him, the guy cant box and boxers hit harder than mma guys.