Boxing and MMA

7 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Think canelo will stop him bro he's at a massive disadvantage in terms of size but I think he'll break him down. 

Canelo doesn't have any disadvantage because of size. He's fucking huge and apparently has Kovalev fucked with a rehydration clause as well.

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

You hard nosed bastard. Am convinced he won because it was his last I'll give him it

A win against a journeyman he deserved to lose is a worse way to go out imo. It's a bit embarrassing.

Judging in boxing is at an all time low. These kinda results don't help. At best he may have got a draw.

7 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Canelo doesn't have any disadvantage because of size. He's fucking huge and apparently has Kovalev fucked with a rehydration clause as well.

I think it's his hardest fight purely because the size difference mate watched the build up maybe no frame wise but kovalev towers over canelo.

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

I think it's his hardest fight purely because the size difference mate watched the build up maybe no frame wise but kovalev towers over canelo.

Doesn't look much in it at all. Plus Canelo looks like he's been back on the special steak meanwhile Kovalev looks like he's not ate since he fought Yarde.

20191102_232022.jpg

44 minutes ago, Hamie said:

That's quite an achievement by canelo. 

It's not really let's be honest. Sure he's a 4 weight world champion but his last 2 titles have came via him targeting the weakest champion in each division, a British level Rocky Fielding and an over the hill Kovalev. Then there's all the catch weights and rehydration clauses that make sure the terms are all suited to him.

Incredibly talented boxer but he's the biggest cherry picker in the sport.