Boxing and MMA

1 minute ago, Loyal72 said:

He was like that from his ring entrance, sitting in the throne, sniffing like fuck.

And the only logical conclusion is he was snorting cocaine before going out in front of the world and fighting. 

Just now, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

And the only logical conclusion is he was snorting cocaine before going out in front of the world and fighting. 

Agree, Stupid thing to say really, he's just took a hammering off the hardest hitter in the world 😂

35 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Aye so stupid boxing journalists said it 40 minutes ago.

and the rest of the boxing community seems to think he was as well.

I don't even see why Tyson Fury would get the benefit of the doubt if eyebrows were raised. 

As if it's beyond the realms of possibility a boxer would take an illegal drug. 

Fury was gassed mid fight, and usually has a decent tank so signs he hasn’t taken that serious.

Having said that 96-93 was the most accurate score card. Ngannou won 3 rounds including the 10-8 and had the more damaging shots of the fight in those rounds.

The rest of the fight Fury has outpointed him. 

Fair play to Ngannou, fight with Wilder would actually be interesting.

The reason some of these cunts are multi-million and billionaires are because they can dictate and sell nonsense to millions of idiots.  We know who won that fight. Francis getting the payday was all he really needed, whilst fury couldn’t lose his record. Absolute corruption of the highest order.

51 minutes ago, voltago said:

Fury was gassed mid fight, and usually has a decent tank so signs he hasn’t taken that serious.

Having said that 96-93 was the most accurate score card. Ngannou won 3 rounds including the 10-8 and had the more damaging shots of the fight in those rounds.

The rest of the fight Fury has outpointed him. 

Fair play to Ngannou, fight with Wilder would actually be interesting.

exactly mate that's the way I seen it as well - these posters and the rest on SM who think Nganou won haven't a fckn clue lol

6 hours ago, CR3 said:

The reason some of these cunts are multi-million and billionaires are because they can dictate and sell nonsense to millions of idiots.  We know who won that fight. Francis getting the payday was all he really needed, whilst fury couldn’t lose his record. Absolute corruption of the highest order.

I honestly cant get me head around the corruption shouts at all.

7 hours ago, King Jela said:

I don't even see why Tyson Fury would get the benefit of the doubt if eyebrows were raised. 

As if it's beyond the realms of possibility a boxer would take an illegal drug. 

It’s as bad as the dodgy glove conspiracy in the wilder fight 

26 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

I honestly cant get me head around the corruption shouts at all.

Some people are just seeing Tyson’s injuries and think he got battered not understanding how boxings scored and shouting about corruption, it was a close fight but imo Fury was doing just enough to take rounds. It could have went ether way but think the right decision was made. No conspiracy for me. 

Was actually a more entertaining fight than I expected and fair fucks to Francis he give it a proper go.