Boxing and MMA

10 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

AJ stop Wallin, announce Wilder for March, then winner of Fury/Usyk. 

For AJ there is now no point to the Wilder fight. AJ looks to have the hunger to still fight for belts. Beating Wilder doesn't move him forward to that aim but is obviously risky due to Wilder's power (despite not showing it against Parker). There are a few fights I can think of for AJ next but after watching Wilder's performance tonight and listening to his post fight interview he won't be next. 

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

He was bang average against an absolute shocker of an opponent. Surely you're not seeing this as some sort of resurrection?

That was fucking dire. 

That's the last fight I'll go out ma way to watch. Absolutely fucking pish

I'm saying he's looked the best as he has done in a while, relative to him. He had no confidence, no aggression, looked scared before.

I'm saying had he fought Fury when it was being touted, he would have been destroyed, mentally and physically, he'd have quit.

Now he's having, and will have more fights.

He'll beat Wilder, if he fights him.

2 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

I'm saying he's looked the best as he has done in a while, relative to him. He had no confidence, no aggression, looked scared before.

I'm saying had he fought Fury when it was being touted, he would have been destroyed, mentally and physically, he'd have quit.

Now he's having, and will have more fights.

He'll beat Wilder, if he fights him.

Not the best accolades after tonight.

The full division is a farce. 

It's no wonder UFC has the respect it has over the now boxing sitcom we have to suffer 

9 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Different IMO. He was defending world champion at the time and had only been beaten against Ruiz Jr which he had already avenged.

After Usyk twice he was rock bottom. He looks hungry again. 

He avenged cause Ruiz went in a year long party drink coke n fag binge 😂

Come on man take your blinkers off for a second

Joshua is an overhyped bust flush and that's from someone who has been a fan most of his career. Ducking coward. 

11 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

He avenged cause Ruiz went in a year long party drink coke n fag binge 😂

Come on man take your blinkers off for a second

Joshua is an overhyped bust flush and that's from someone who has been a fan most of his career. Ducking coward. 

He avenged because he boxed smart and at distance against Ruiz. Boring to watch but necessary because Ruiz is fast as fuck on the inside despite being a blob.

If that isn't autocorrect at the end who has he ducked? Please don't say Fury last year. 

Just now, Jamie0202 said:

He avenged because he boxed smart and at distance against Ruiz. Boring to watch but necessary because Ruiz is fast as fuck on the inside despite being a blob.

If that isn't autocorrect at the end who has he ducked? Please don't say Fury last year. 

He's ducked a few mate not just fury who I also class as a ducking coward. 

Him "avenging" against Ruiz is laughable mate, absolute shit stain of a period on his career. 

42 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

He's ducked a few mate not just fury who I also class as a ducking coward. 

Him "avenging" against Ruiz is laughable mate, absolute shit stain of a period on his career. 

What are your thoughts on Fury v Usyk mate? I think Usyk will beat him. 

1 hour ago, Jamie0202 said:

Canny make my mind up if AJ is back to his best or Wallin is just completely shite. Probably a bit of both. 

Thought AJ boxed well tonight nothing fancy but what he done he done well, looked sharp and was in complete control. Wallin was disappointing though, easy night for Joshua