Boxing and MMA

2 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Artur Beterbiev  Dmitry Bivol off on the 1st of June. 

Am scratching about trying to figure where to put ma cash on the Fury/Usyk bout. Not getting decent odds on a Usyk decision so will probs end up punting a load on picking rounds at massive odds 

4 hours ago, BookWorm said:

Am scratching about trying to figure where to put ma cash on the Fury/Usyk bout. Not getting decent odds on a Usyk decision so will probs end up punting a load on picking rounds at massive odds 

Getting value with the boxing is horrendous. Do you actually think usyk beats him tho? I've took fury by ko/tko @7/2 boosted by skybet maximum stake £50.

Fury looks in phenomenal shape I think he will want to make a statement I hope so anyway 🤣

Can't wait for it. 

Will go to points, both styles are very similar IMO.

Then we will probably see some horrific judges score cards like every other boxing match.

Think Usyks got a good chance of winning this.

15 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Getting value with the boxing is horrendous. Do you actually think usyk beats him tho? I've took fury by ko/tko @7/2 boosted by skybet maximum stake £50.

Fury looks in phenomenal shape I think he will want to make a statement I hope so anyway 🤣

Can't wait for it. 

After going back and forth for the last few months I have eventually settled on Usyk yes. I think he he is a highly talented boxer who has trained to phenomenal shape himself, and I think he is capable of out boxing and out scoring Fury who I can't stand and could still pull out of this again going by previous form.

In his last presser Fury was blabbing about how cruiser weights who stepped up to heavyweight always came unstuck when they came up against the top class bigger guys like Lennox Lewis. The difference here is that Fury is not the elite level heavyweight that he loves to believe he is, and I believe Usyk is an elite level cruiserweight who has made the step to heavyweight and will prove himself good enough as he did against AJ. The last  fights that these 2 had are enough to seed doubt about both, but I am going for Usyk in this one. Just wish my betting sites were giving better odds on a full time decision for him as I am not convinced yet he has the power to knock Fury clean out.

6 hours ago, JimmyCR1 said:

Will go to points, both styles are very similar IMO.

Then we will probably see some horrific judges score cards like every other boxing match.

Think Usyks got a good chance of winning this.

Agree with this fully👍.

On 08/05/2024 at 19:56, BookWorm said:

Better keeping it in your pocket but if you want a bigger price then Usyk for the stoppage might be decent.  I don't think Fury has looked good in any of his fights lately.  He went life and death with Wilder in the 3rd fight, the same Wilder that never won a second vs Joe Parker.  Then he goes and gets dropped vs a debutant in a fight he may well have lost.  There's a line of thought that Fury might be shot, and if Usyk soundly outboxes him (which I think he will) then there's a possibility of stopping a vulnerable Fury down the stretch.

1 minute ago, RealWorldRich said:

Better keeping it in your pocket but if you want a bigger price then Usyk for the stoppage might be decent.  I don't think Fury has looked good in any of his fights lately.  He went life and death with Wilder in the 3rd fight, the same Wilder that never won a second vs Joe Parker.  Then he goes and gets dropped vs a debutant in a fight he may well have lost.  There's a line of thought that Fury might be shot, and if Usyk soundly outboxes him (which I think he will) then there's a possibility of stopping a vulnerable Fury down the stretch.

Yeah cheers, have no doubt afterwards that my cash would have been better kept in pocket, but as usual will start scatter betting on random rounds with huge odds attached and end up with  zip. Really wanting Usyk to win this as he has worked tirelessly and fought everyone in his path without ever dodging or complaining. Will feel much happier with Usyk as the unified heavyweight champion.

Certainly going to be a interesting fight however I seriously can't see usyk stopping fury in all honesty. Without the power to gain fury's respect I just don't see how he can stop fury from doing what he wants in the ring especially under trainer SugarHill

The only way fury doesn't win imo is if he tries to prove a point and outbox him. Usyk technically is on a different level. He will find himself In a world of bother if he goes down that road. 

Looking at the shape fury is in he's certainly taking usyk seriously. Let's hope we get through the last few days before fight week with no dramas and get these two in the ring. 

Big John Fury has stuck the nut on one of the guys from the Usyk team cos they were chanting Usyks name going through the hotel lobby. Maniac went nuts and stuck the head on a skinny young guy half his size but was John who ended up with blood pishing from his forehead. Lying scumbag of a guy.

3 hours ago, Dan Deacon said:

Wee guy barely moves and johns burst his head open. Utter clown :lol:

:lol: The last time he was being a fanny it was because he had  too much red wine....

This time he's basically just being an embarrassing fanny with a claret head

5 hours ago, RealWorldRich said:

Usyk should pressure that kid to make a police complaint in a day or 2.  Having his dad face an assault charge in Saudi Arabia a day or 2 before the fight could really mess with his head.

Doubt this would ever happen with the Fury heads being so far up the arses of influential Saudi officials etc. Tyson was interviewed the other day saying he will be giving all his belts to this sheikh turkey guy who has been arranging all the boxing there.

3 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

😆

Not a fucking chance

I think he is. After what he said at the presser too, very unlike what he has been since winning the titles. 

If he pulls it out the bag and beats Usyk then fair enough but the man doesn't look right at all.